If you could visit any fictional place...

What fictional place would you most like to visit?

• Total voters

AnonymousToast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where would you go?

My pick has got to be All-World (Dark Tower series) either a year before the cataclysm that made the world move on, or as part of Roland's Ka-Tet. Death seems a small price to pay.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Remember the scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" where one of the knights (can't remember which) is accidentally rescued by his mates from a castle full of horny women?

That's where I want to visit.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MorganaDrake said:
Uh Harry Potter fan here! How about Hogwarts Castle?!?! lol

I was going to ask if I could be a geek and say that...:rolleyes:

Oh well, I think it would be interesting to go to a place like that...But, I do love Europe.:biggrin1:

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
jeff black said:
I was going to ask if I could be a geek and say that...:rolleyes:

Oh well, I think it would be interesting to go to a place like that...But, I do love Europe.:biggrin1:

lol I don't mind being the geek to say that. Or to say that i used to own a Harry Potter website!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I once read a series of novells about a race of human-like beings who were highly advanced, and used machines to create pockett universes and mould them to their own tastes, and live amoung the inhabitants they create as their God, or watch them from afar.

As the series progressed, it became apparent that Earth was one of these universes, and the creator was a reclusive who lived in a mansion near Hollywood IIRC.

I'd love the machines they used - I'd create my own world full of incredibly horny human beings who were all bisexual, and create a beautifull roman-style city in a meditarranien style island for us all to live on. With lush gardens, crystal clear water flowing through shallow channels throughout the city, and white marble mansions where the the perminant summer breeze would gentle flow through the lofty rooms.

Then when I got bored of that, I'd make new pocket universes and link them all together, so I could hop between them at will.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpeedoGuy said:
Remember the scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" where one of the knights (can't remember which) is accidentally rescued by his mates from a castle full of horny women?

That's where I want to visit.

Ah yes, The Castle Anthrax. A good choice.