If you could which member of the royal family would you have sex with?

S

superbot

While you're right that the Windsors are not Hapsburgs, they are still highly inbred. Elizabeth and Philip are both descendants of Queen Victoria (d. 1901). They also are both descended from a King of Denmark who died in the 1860s or 70s. Finally, don't forget that Queen Mary, Elizabeth's grandmother, was a descendant of King George III and his wife Queen Charlotte, ... as was Queen Victoria, of course.
Hardly inbred.The Queen Mother's Anglo Scottish blood and the very English Spencer/Churchill/Malborough imput plus Russian heritage don't forget!!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would have to say Queen Elizabeth II. I could be like Alice Tinker Horton on The Vicar of Dibley. I could be in queue at the post office and see someone licking a stamp and I could just casually say, "I had her."

deepmuscle96817

Just Browsing
Media
And the winner (or should I say weiner?) is.....Prince Harry. I have to agree that he'd probably be an animal in bed.....if we even got to the bed before I jumped him. I'm sure he's as hung as his real father.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Princess Anne's first husband (Phillips was his last name). I remember seeing him in a photo or video years ago showing a huge bulge down his leg -- he was hung like a true royal horse! I think she divorced him later but he was definately one hung dude.

Celebboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you j06quinn, Harry without a doubt. My personal opinion is that there is some great potential hiding inside his pants, makes me horny just thinking about it!!

hunglad19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Prince Harry without a doubt! He is so fit and from photos I have seen he has a pretty big cock! I would make that ginger fox hard then ride until he was raw. I can imagine him being into good stuff and being a really dominant top! I wouldn't say no to being showered in his royal cum!!

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I concur and say Harry, he just seems like the most fun overall and not so "stuffy" (in temperment im meaning, lol)

biprince

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HARRY. hes hot, looks like hes got a huge dick from a bulge i saw on him, and hes ginger yummmm