If you could write an essay on your cock, how many words would it be?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmm..interesting question...well i would have to talk about my cock in it's entiret.so let's see...i would talk about the lngth, the width, the shape of the head, the plumpness of it when it is flaccid and how it increases in size when getting erect....the light shade of brown...yes it is a colorful cock....i would have to mention the piss slit...and the large vein underneath...the pubic hairs that surround my cock and how i periodically shave them... i would also have to talk about the way it hangs to the left when soft ..wow there are so many aspects to talk about when considering my cock that ..well maybe ..i can probably muster about twenty pages or so....single spaced of course....yea twenty pages should do it...

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
You couldn't read it all unless you outlive me because it would take the rest of my life to read it. As you know I am not a man of the sound byte generation and it would take volumes to compose and edit this splendid essay on mine.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, how many words?
Sorry, man. I don't count words.
I count syllables...

...in groups of three lines.
Five, then seven, then five more.
Repeat as needed.

Here's fifty-six words,
a total of four haiku.
Was enough for me.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
these topics are getting ridiculous! What does it matter how many words???:wink:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
An essay on My Cock

To delve deeply into My Cock is an exciting adventure. In depth analysis of My Cock can be an enriching experience. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, My Cock is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It still has the power to shock so called 'babies', obviously. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is My Cock.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he saw clearly into the human heart. A society without My Cock is like a society without knowledge, in that it is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.
Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to My Cock, again and again.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will begin by looking at the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.

Graph

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Well inflation looms over My Cock this cannot be a coincidence. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Politics has in some areas been seen to embrace an increasing ananiathesis of intergovernmentalism leading to neo-functionalism. Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing pre and post war views of My Cock.
It is always enlightening to consider the words of that most brilliant mind Esperanza Rock 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of My Cock until he was well into his thirties. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then My Cock makes a good case for being the icing.
Since the Renaissance My Cock has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, My Cock has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It inspires, ensures financial stability and is a joy to behold.
Let's finish with a thought from star Denzel Garfunkel: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: My Cock ROCKS!!! [3]
[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing
[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing
[3] Your My Cock - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing