If you dig deep enough,

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had an epiphany at about 3:00 this morning when I remembered something that someone said to me 26 years ago. Thus I have changed my signature.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an epiphany at about 3:00 this morning when I remembered something that someone said to me 26 years ago. Thus I have changed my signature.
That's a great signature. I think words to live by. I think life at times keeps us humble and thats a good thing.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Midlife crisis?

What more you could you want? You have everything.:smile: Put the shovel away and enjoy your life.

Didn't we have this conversation two years ago before 40?

No crisis, just a thread to see to what levels people are willing to go, whether you have safety nets, whether you want to face things or bumble along happily.

The bear climbed up the mountain to see what he could see......:smile:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am my only enemy, and thusly the only way to truely defeat myself is to destroy myself and see what remains from the ashes.

Isn't that the truth?

We're all alone. But knowing that reality can take you very far; just ask any Buddhist. It's a truth that many will never discover until it's too late.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you dig deep enough, you will realise that at some point, you find yourself on your own.

I don't think that this is something to be feared or glossed over.
Growing old alone is actually my worst fear. It alwayshas been too. I find that I often go out of my way to be nice to people just in case they might have friend potential.