If you discovered a member you know personally...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would let him/her make the first move,re acknowledging each other as being here
and then probably pull up stakes .. soon after..?
(depending on how much the person means to me..)
in other words i have allowed lpsg to create within me a bit of a different persona to my usual self...
enz

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a little absorbed in the Haiti special (wow) and using my phone so i can't tell the full story... but basically I did get recognized by a few posts and some things I said in chat. I'm not surprised since I was at one point active with a gay group of friends who were major size queens ala manhunt career peeps. All in all it ended ok. So thats why no pic, but I do share it privately. Props to people who do share so much, takes balls to put up both face and body.

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Depends. Id be freaked. If it were a girl i might see what happened. If it were a guy i wouldnt see anything. But id see what they wrote. I right alot of stuff on here i might not want them seeing, so it would be scarily interesting.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Depends. Id be freaked. If it were a girl i might see what happened. If it were a guy i wouldnt see anything. But id see what they wrote. I right alot of stuff on here i might not want them seeing, so it would be scarily interesting.

DING DONG, that is it: all of the personal stuff that I wrote here and they could read. Very scary thought.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would be all OK if ANYONE came to me in the streets and said hello!!!
But I would be really thinking twice if I were the one who recognised someone, cause some people react unusually to that!
And as I spend more time here I am certain 100% that there are some people i wouldn`t talk to in the streets! though we talk here!!!
You shouldn't work the streets so much Luka!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably be horrified if it wasn't someone I'd brought here - most people in my *real* life think of me as a soccer mom type - that i'd post naked photos of myself would cause a few heart attacks I think. I did tell a BF I was here and he read all my posts and it ended up ruining the relationship after I wrote about Ron Jeremy.