If you don't believe in PE, watch this vid

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
First of all my size is incredible and is unnatural. It is from basic regular excercises. I perform a classic squeeze in the vid. The part when I go semi to fully erect in seconds and my penis obviously expands. i am gripping the base and constricting blood as well as pushing more in.I have done so much pe my penis just is constntly filled with lots of blood with great circulation. It gets contsantly stretched and healed with new blood so growth occurs on the regular. You can see growth since my joining in december through my gallery.

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-14815-my-biggest-boner-ever.html#watch

Socalt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
King, I have recently jumped into the PE game after quite a few years of research because PE seems like the only legit way to go as compared to other methods like pumping. I was curious as to wheather you have ever posted any routines. Thanks.

Socalt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm unfamiliar with the 440. My routine thus far has been the 90 JP program from over at PE gym. After a week I have to say that if growth has been negligable EQ is through the roof. I've also started lifting at the gym again after a year off due to elbow surgery so I think the excess testosterone should help.