if YOU dont laugh at this, the TERRORISTS win!!!!

D

deleted105034

Yeah, the chorus just kills it though..Everything else is pretty funny. Did he mention Raven from Teen Titans?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He thinks Pebbles is too young but he wants to eat the muff of every girl PowerPuff.... so.... in this guy's book age of consent is.. how old are they supposed to be anyway? 5?

Other than that slightly disturbing bit, was funny. and I concur on most counts. cartoon chicks are hot.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKAAAAY, this guy is definitely a Bellevue candidate.
Yeah, but who wouldn't do Jessica Rabbit?
Dig it; if Jessica Rabbit and her proportions were real, I wouldn't have any problem screwing her, so long as Roger was due to be Hossenfepper soon.

Yeah, the chorus just kills it though..Everything else is pretty funny. Did he mention Raven from Teen Titans?
He didn't, but should've, and what about Starfire, or Terra?? :confused:

He thinks Pebbles is too young but he wants to eat the muff of every girl PowerPuff.... so.... in this guy's book age of consent is.. how old are they supposed to be anyway? 5?

Other than that slightly disturbing bit, was funny. and I concur on most counts. cartoon chicks are hot.
He wants to try Pebbles, he should've mentioned her when she was her late teens age in THE PEBBLES & BAM-BAM SHOW.

Oh, and btw, him even mentioning going after the PowerPuffs, real or not, points to an underlying case of pedophelia.