If you don't miss Bush . . . .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midlifebear, Feb 17, 2009.

1. midlifebear

Gold Member

For those of us who do not miss former El Presidente Arbusto there's this place we can go to sign up for a lynching.

Bush Truth Commission

Leahy is a bit difficult to listen to. He's not the most charismatic speaker, but I think he's on to something. :smile:

2. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    get over it already.

troll loser thread.

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

I disagree. The desire to see everyone, even those who occupy the nation's highest office, held accountable to the rule of law is neither trollish nor loserish.

In fact, I would venture to say that you're somewhat less than patriotic if you don't feel such a desire...and even less so if you would publicly chastise your countrymen for vocalising their own wishes to see our principles upheld.

Get over it, indeed...
    :rolleyes:

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

Thanks, Hazelgod. I always understood that it was good to question authority, especially when it comes to politics. I placed the link in the first post because I think Senator Leahy's proposal actually may start a serious investigation and subsequent rectification of the wrongs committed by Bush/Cheney.

It the founders of the what is now the USA hadn't challenged and questioned England's "authority" to tax the colonies, yet not allow any representation, we'd most likely all be eating Vegemite today. Is Faceking a neocon? If so, does he regard the framers of the Constitution of the United States to have all been trolls? If so, it's quite possible Neocons truly do hate the Constitution as others have suggested in the various political threads. Go figure.

Personally, if the Obama administration fucks things up as bad as the Bush/Cheney regime has, I'll be pitching similar posts in their direction, too.

#4 midlifebear, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  5. houtx48

Gold Member

the people of preston hollow are a tad miffed zippy moved in a the IQ of the whole neighborhood dropped 46 points. cane ya'll saie nuklure?

Draft saved Draft deleted