If you ever did write a erotic fictious story on your favorite celebs...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just like Fictitious Stories does, who would love to write about and what would the sexual orientations of that celeb would you love him or her to engage in?

M/M, M/F, M/M/F, etc...Just wondering as to who would love to write about, even if it is fiction as fiction can be.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like Fictitious Stories does, who would love to write about and what would the sexual orientations of that celeb would you love him or her to engage in?

M/M, M/F, M/M/F, etc...Just wondering as to who would love to write about, even if it is fiction as fiction can be.
SSo many to select from

Brian Blessed and in MMF and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and whatever else we could think of and Joe Mantegna in a MMM with me at the center and then switched around and me still in the center:smile:. Bring Raymond Burr and a young Orson Welles back to life for some more MMMMMMMMM, Alan Hale Jr. and Sr. Norman Dicks a Democratic congressman frome Washington State in some MMF action~~each of them and me would be in different stories./. Ken Foree check on him at http://www.kenforee.com and we woudl do whatever he wanted! Hundreds of others and an occasional woman of the day or week to keep my hetero side active.

Oberon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wrote several stories a while back centered around big-dicked male celebrities especially Vanilla Ice who I had the biggest crush on then.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gillian Anderson and Lucy Lawless pull out their 14 inch 3 inch thick cut cocks and drain their balls in my mouth while my high school sweetheart masturbates her big cock and yell out that I'm her little bitch and don't deserve to lick her pink high heels. In an audience of buff gay blonde boys telling us to get busy and keep going.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Tarzan - Travis Fimmel... Ruggedly handsome, cut and ripped, boy lost in jungle returns after many years... his animalistic tendencies don't stop at the foot of the bed... (NOT beastiality).