If you found out a celebrity was on LSPG...

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd use the pictures to blackmail them into having sex with me (hot male celebrities only). LOL

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not for the simple fact that I just wouldn't believe him/her.

With all the advances in photo shoping and how easily it is to just steal someones picture and claim that they were ________ blank person, it's just easier to, how did the Penguin in Madagascar say it?

"Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave."

Sklar
It's a hypothetical question though.

What if they went on webcam and did everything you asked them to do (don't make something perverted out of that, lol)? Basically, what if it was 110% sure that they were REALLY that person?

Also, by "ratting them out", I don't necessarily mean in a malicious way, but basically just bragging about it to someone until it eventually gets leaked (which it surely would).

Like someone mentioned earlier as well, you could make a whole ton of money with that information, so I guess the whole situation's outcome polarize the "good" people from the "bad"

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
would you rat him out, even if he asked you not to?
naked pictures of them ...They trusted you

For me trust is a two way street LemacST. They asked me not to betray their trust and I would not.:rolleyes:

I'd use the pictures to blackmail them into having sex with me (hot male celebrities only). LOL

I would consider that though. ^^:wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I chat to someone who I feel is honest, decent and a nice person what they say in private remains in private, if it was some huge knob who I felt was making things up I don't feel any obligation to keep what they say private.

coloradosports

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What an intersting topic.
You know I thought about it and I would NOT share information with anyone!
In my job I do have the oppertunity to see a naked athlete once in a while and I have never shared with anyone what I have seen.

So if I saw a "Hollywood figure" or talked to one here I would never share the secret...and I hope you all will keep mine. :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
would you rat him out, even if he asked you not to?

Before answering "uh, yes..duh"

So, would you still?

What do you mean, "would I still?" What kind of a creep are you that it seems like a no-brainer to betray someone's trust? That's kind of a shitty thing to do.

Anyway, no, I wouldn't rat them out. Unless they were Michael Bay. That asshole can go fuck himself.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you mean, "would I still?" What kind of a creep are you that it seems like a no-brainer to betray someone's trust? That's kind of a shitty thing to do.

Anyway, no, I wouldn't rat them out. Unless they were Michael Bay. That asshole can go fuck himself.
doublepost

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

...said by the most cynical asshole on the LPSG forums. Oh, the irony.

Never.

I was raised in a family where celebrity was something to be avoided. What counted was pedigree. The more Mayflower mayflowers you could wear on your lapel, the better you were. Social Register and the fuzzy green DC book and all that. It's a nauseating.

Celebrity doesn't impress me but nor does it repulse me. I opted out of that world because I truly believe that judging people by the content of their character is the most worthwhile way to live. I believe strongly in the Golden Rule. It's OK to be impressed (or repulsed) by someone's talents so long as you don't let the glamor dazzle you out of seeing the person amidst it all. Not that I won't make cracks about a celebrity's public persona. Clearly I do. Peasant or prince, we all deserve the same respect with which we would wish others would show us.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never.

I was raised in a family where celebrity was something to be avoided. What counted was pedigree. The more Mayflower mayflowers you could wear on your lapel, the better you were. Social Register and the fuzzy green DC book and all that. It's a nauseating.

What is it with those jagoffs? I can trace my ancestry back to the Mayflower, but honestly who gives a shit? Yay, my great great great great grandpappy helped bring to this country the hypocritical puritanical bullshit that continues to poison the entire nation's perceptions of human sexuality to this day. Whoopee. How is this a point of pride?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope, I would not. For starters, I'm not into celebrities. Having met a few while living in California thru my work, I was never impressed. I'm not the type who cares about money, cars, who you know, name dropping, and I have had the opportunity to do so. I haven't had cable tv in almost two years, and I find anyway I can to give as little money as possible to the movie industry, etc.. Just me, I guess.

If I found out I was chatting with one, I would treat them the same as anyone else. If I was asked not to say something I wouldn't. If telling a bunch of strangers on LPSG and who ever else that you were talking to "so and so" is worth your integrity, then I wouldn't be too impressed by the person spilling the beans.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, I actually almost posted a similar topic. I'm an aspiring actor, and if god forbid I ever get famous, I would hope people won't rat me out. If the nude modeling pics of me got out I won't mind as much because I can say that I was supporting art, which I was. But if any of my videos get leaked, I would be extremely embarassed. So, no I wouldn't bring it up, and I trust others to do the same. I wouldn't want my career to be ruined because of something like that.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My answer is NO.

But seriously. What are the odds of this? I did not really finish this thread but I started to think, really, it would be interesting enough to just know this person whether or not they were famous, yet which celebrity would actually admit this?

Ok, I know anything is possible, but I find that most people here, non celebrity dont even show face and are super private even if they do expose themselves.

Anyway... those are my thoughts.