If You Get a Blowjob, Is It Cheating?

If you get a blowjob from someone other than your significant other is it "cheating?

• Total voters

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If my husband gets a blow job of another woman, unless I'm there and involved in some way, then yes, he's cheated. If he gets a blow job from another guy, it makes no difference if I'm there or involved, he hasn't cheated.
Dam wish I was married to you. lol

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Without a doubt yes.

Unless the partner has said it was ok (and I would seriously worry about the health of any relationship where such an agreement would occur) - then yes, it's cheating. You need release, jerk off.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But, what if my partner, wife, is no longer willy ? And the urge is too much for me to go without ? Cheating ? No. No way. IMO

What do mean the urge is too much? Are you a human being, or an animal? And have you really discussed this with your wife...better yet, are you meeting her needs? Not to be a bitch but I just don't like hearing people use the excuse that they can't control themselves. Everything we do is a choice.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you do something with someone else that would hurt your partner if they found out about it, it is cheating, no matter what it is.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do mean the urge is too much? Are you a human being, or an animal? And have you really discussed this with your wife...better yet, are you meeting her needs? Not to be a bitch but I just don't like hearing people use the excuse that they can't control themselves. Everything we do is a choice.

We are all animals...sex is "the" primal instinct, that's what makes our existance. Without that we wouldn't be here.

Yes I satisfy my wifes needs, there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. But she's made it known that she has her limits. I have great self control, but when the opportunity arises, thousands of miles away from home, yes I indulge. That's the ONLY time. I don't prowl the local streets and back alleys. Give me a break.

Talk is cheap...She has made it very clear...No BJ's ! Not even the birthday BJ anymore. So what's there to talk about.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If my husband gets a blow job of another woman, unless I'm there and involved in some way, then yes, he's cheated. If he gets a blow job from another guy, it makes no difference if I'm there or involved, he hasn't cheated.

everyone's definition of cheating is different. and there are varying degrees of cheating, everything from looking to full-on monkey love. but what if the other guy is so good he leaves you for the other guy? then is it cheating? i'm just asking.

what blows my mind how many guys (and obviously girls) think having SEX with a member of the SAME SEX isn't SEX. if you came, it was SEX.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about the flipside? if my girlfriend blows another guy, i'd be pissed...unless, as most others have said, its something that i'm aware & supportive of...

so yeah, i consider it cheating

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here are 2 little rules about cheating

1. if you think your significant other will get pissed off at you for doing it then its cheating.

2. if you saw your significant other doing this act with someone other then you, would you be pissed off

if you answered yes to any of these questions then its cheating

amouth4dxxxlgxxxthkck

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, then does that mean if a man masturbates and unloads that he is cheating?
Most men that get a bj are not looking for a love affair, they just want a hot moist throat that can take cock! And no kleenex, but a swallower..
let me tell you, as soon as the last drop is deposited, it's over
He zips up and runs!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all about the boundaries the couple has set up. This question will mean different things to different couples depending on how they have defined their relationship.

This is the context to answer the question - We have an open marriage and prefer extramarital relationships which emphasises sexual gratification and recreational friendships so in our relationship a 'blowjob' would not be considered cheating. I often work away from home for long spells and my wife knows that I will probably sleep with another woman, equally I know my wife has had numerous lovers.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here are 2 little rules about cheating

1. if you think your significant other will get pissed off at you for doing it then its cheating.

2. if you saw your significant other doing this act with someone other then you, would you be pissed off

if you answered yes to any of these questions then its cheating

That's pretty much my stance too. I don't think there's an absolute definition of cheating, as the word itself implies deceitful (or unfaithful) motives and actions, and those are subjective as well as not necessarily sexual. There's sexual cheating, emotional cheating, etc. Anytime some entity of a person is placed in someone else, be it a body part or trust itself, it can be seen as unfaithful under the right (or wrong, as the situation may warrant) circumstances.

In other words, lying is cheating.

gimez4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are truely with someone, and you HAVE to ask, then yes. Don't kid yourself. You're just looking for a loophole.