If You Get a Blowjob, Is It Cheating?

If you get a blowjob from someone other than your significant other is it "cheating?

• Total voters

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my opinion, it's cheating.

However, a couple can talk about what kind of relationship are they going to take, and if the results gives an open relation, then it's not cheating.

So, it's a Yes and an It depends.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what blows my mind how many guys (and obviously girls) think having SEX with a member of the SAME SEX isn't SEX. if you came, it was SEX.

so.... my friend the premature ejaculator (still a virgin by most counts) who saw this girl he had the hots for in a bikini and spooged his pants, he had sex?

and the high school slut who got passed around the football team but faked every one of her orgasms, she did not?

For that matter, if I masturbate to a picture of Jessica Alba, does that mean I can start bragging to people that I had sex with her?

Just wanted to be clear.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so.... my friend the premature ejaculator (still a virgin by most counts) who saw this girl he had the hots for in a bikini and spooged his pants, he had sex?

and the high school slut who got passed around the football team but faked every one of her orgasms, she did not?

For that matter, if I masturbate to a picture of Jessica Alba, does that mean I can start bragging to people that I had sex with her?

Just wanted to be clear.

oh, great---now we have to define sex....Isn't that what got Clinton in trouble?:biggrin1:

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife divorced me because while at a drunken party, she walked into the bathroom to find this cute little slut just removing her cum filled mouth from my schlong. The court said I cheated, too.:eek:

Turn it around... you walk into your house, and someone is doing oral on your SO. How do you feel? There's a reason it is called oral SEX.

I think it is more intimate to put your mouth on someone's junk then to fuck them.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though my girlfriend doesn't consider oral to be sex I suspect she'd have a problem with it being done to me anyone but her.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like everything else, it depends on your definition of cheating, and in some cases, your definition of sex (see Bill Clinton :rolleyes: ). As was mentioned, cheating is mainly a violation of trust, and of a comittment made between two or more people. The main problem comes when a couple has different definitions of what constitutes cheating. To some, nothing short of intercourse is cheating. To others, something as minor as looking at someone else in a lustful manor is cheating. I think couples should decide on definitions before they commit to each other, as part of what should be an on going dialog. Unfortunately, it seems, partners are often the ones we share deep thoughts and ideas with the least, rather than the most, out of fear of such disclosure affecting the relationship in a negative manor. frankly, I feel that we should all be less sensitive to our own perceived iflictions, and more sensitive to what we inflict on others. Thicker skin, more consideration. Byt that would mean being less selfish, and humans are no good at that....:rolleyes:

You've really got it all covered.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

To most people, receiving(or giving) blowjobs are well into cheating-country, but most relationships only involve 2 people, and it's entirely up to those two to decide what goes or not.
If their views on cheating is conflicting, there'll easily be....conflict...

Now, I'm sure you could put it better than that.

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that was my point.

men who say "it's only a bj" might not feel the same about their wives saying "it's only cunningulus".

When it's the wife saying it, it's a whole different story. Then all of a sudden it's not okay :tongue: I definitely can see why you'd say that.