If you go back in time and pick a famous female in her prime would you want to fuck.

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
So many people...
Audrey Hepburn jumps to mind as being too gorgeous for words, but i dont think I could fuck her. I wouldn't want to hurt her :eek: she looks to delicate.
Sophia Loren however, I bet she could take it :tongue2: I could get pretty pasionate with her and not worry to much :smile:

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, yeah . . . I'm with Piet & Dodger - Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly. I can't watch Rear Window without getting a stiffy when Grace makes her first appearance. Seriously. And Roman Holliday? Please. Audrey's just so freakin' pretty in that movie.

Man, I think I was born about 50 years too late!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find some of these picks surprising. Elizabeth Montgomery, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly were all beautiful women, and Audrey Hepburn had a magical presence that few actresses in the history of movies have equaled; but I find it hard to understand how someone can be hot for any of these women (purely on the basis of their screen presence). None of them seem particularly sexy to me. Of course, there are bound to be divergent feelings about who is sexy and who isn't, but I think a lot of people would agree that in the cases of these particular women, beauty and sex appeal do not coincide (as they do in the case of, say, Ava Gardner, named earlier).

Edited to add: Of course, it may be that I have not seen the right movies or TV episodes.

The face that launched a thousand ships........ Helen of Troy.

Have to agree with Cleopatra too. She must have programmed in multiple techniques.

Grace Kelly, Sophia Loren, Myrna Loy, and Hedy Lamarr. No question.

Of all the women I think I'd actually enjoy being with whether to date or marry, outside of their sexual allure, Loy and Loren are the most compatible with me. Even at 74, Loren still has great beauty. She is truly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

D

deleted62

Someone I'd do then and now -- Angie Harmon. That voice and that figure . . . I still watch L&O on TBS just to hear her lines.

Women I was hot for when they were in their prime -- Lesley Ann Warren and Kate Pierson.

Women who I'd've had to travel in time but would have done -- Catherine the Great. She loved size and brains, and if you had both, and if the relationship ended on good terms, she would buy you an estate and a ton of other luxuries; hell, she made one guy King of Poland just because she wanted to rule it later. I'd go for that!

-Z

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
Milla Jovovich around the time when she made The Fifth Element. Although, I wouldn't hesitate to toss her salad even now!

I was a "Go Go" dancer at a techno club for about 5 years.... the 5th Element came out during one of those years and I went as Milla Jovovich. Since it was 'balls-to-the-wall' dancing under hot par cans... I had to use white duct tape for the straps of the costume that went across (to keep from exposing myself) I learned a very valuable lesson that day...

nipples + heat + 4 hours of aerobic dancing = 1 week's worth of PAIN!!!!

She's totally HOT in that movie!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women I was hot for when they were in their prime -- Lesley Ann Warren and Kate Pierson.

Thanks for the reminder of Leslie Ann Warren: she was indeed a hottie. Here she is as a dancing bimbo in Victor/Victoria. The poster says that you can see her pubic hair but I guess my eyes aren't sharp enough for that. Anyway, it is hardly the most worthwhile thing about her to watch. Here she is more recently, still looking gorgeous (at least in this photo) at sixty or so.

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Rebecca De Marney as she appeared as Lady Sabine DeWinter in The Three Musketeers
Leslie-Anne Down as she appeared as Margaret Sellinger in Hanover Street
Jane Seymour as she appeared as Sara Wells in Lassiter
Elizabeth Taylor as she appeared in any of her roles but especially as Katharina in Taming of the Shrew

Last edited:

sweetfun00

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, no one else was following directions, Alyssa Milano, Pam Anderson? So I picked a present and a past.