Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, so I woke up this morning took a nice warm shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth and so on, then began ironing my outfit for today when a when a random thought just came to mind, "This could be the day" at first I payed it no attention but then I started thinking on it and it really woke me up (figuratively speaking). Everyday we wake up could be our last day alive or even our last day as a fully healthy human being, we never know what the winds will blow in so why do we spend so much time complaining about what we don't have as oppose to what we do? It truly woke me up and made me so appreciative of the things I have, I mean I just turned 20 and on my last year of college, I have all my body parts, I can walk, laugh, see, talk, hear and so on just fine. I was blessed with talent and lots of determination, as well as great family and friends who love and support me. I'm not trying to brag about what I have, I am finally takeing the time to appreciate it, which most forget to do since they are too busy trying to get more.
Even on LPSG, I see members complaining about their size when in reality they should be thankful they even have a functional penis, or a penis at all. That's not saying (they should be thankful that they're not a woman), i'm saying if they are male they should be happy that they have all their parts. Women this goes for you too, some girls don't have breast or even vajajas at all, ever heard of female mutilation? or breast cancer?

So take sometime to appreciate the things you do have, rather it's materialistic or not just post what you are grateful for "No negativity allowed" :smashfreakB:

Reactions: Johnny_Boi

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
man... that was deep. But it's somethign that i think a lot.
Well, i'm not rich, i've not the perfect house, car, body, personality, etc...
But... i have great friends, family, a bed to sleep, food to eat...

Everybody should think about that everyday, even for a minute.

;)
Exactly, my story: My mom and dad were always fighting and fussing at each other I mean physical fights my dad would hit my mom and so on this would happen almost every night, i was 5 at the time. My dad was a business man, and was bringing in loads of cash, we lived in an amazing house (which I still love), me and my brothers rooms were filled with toys and whatever we wanted and my mom always had the best outfits and so on at outings we had the perfect life looking in through the window, but noone knew about the constant fighting and yelling that we had to listen to EVERY single night. When my mom finally left my dad we went from great life to almost poor, we lived in the worse neighborhood, my mom was always busy going through medical school so we (my brothers and I) had to babysit ourselves at the ages of 4,7 and 10 *my oldest sibling*. My mom would rush home at break from miles away (and I mean we are talking a different town) just to make sure we were ok and had food and so on, then rush back to work were she stayed till almost midnight worrying about her kids, constantly calling us *it makes my eyes water just thinking about how hard it must have been for her* But we survived, my mom got her degree in medical, now she owns a clinic and also got another in law. Now we have a great life, nice cars, nice clothes, I love LOVE my house and I appreciate that and all the work my mother did for us to have all of this. When my mom first started pulling in big bucks we moved to a different town right, and that meant a new school for us, well automatically when people found out we had money they would hate me, spread lies about me saying I thought I was better than everyone eles, when they didn't even know the half of it. This is why I am grateful for everything I have and have been through cause it has made me the kind person I am today and I truly appreciate all that I have no matter if this person has more or not.

Reactions: Johnny_Boi

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
man... that was deep. But it's somethign that i think a lot.
Well, i'm not rich, i've not the perfect house, car, body, personality, etc...
But... i have great friends, family, a bed to sleep, food to eat...

Everybody should think about that everyday, even for a minute.

;)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I agree, life is short and needs to be appreciated more often. Hence why I'm so excited to talk to friends daily, I never know if today might be my last.