Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had $50, what would you buy(for me)?

I have a birthday card, and I already have some things in mind, but I always like to see new stuff... so... Bring on the websites...

And then do a what you'd buy for you... LOL... but I just want to get some goodies. :)

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and Jon's birthday is coming up... I'd love to send him a little *something* anyway... so that I can put a note in there... Just want to get him thinking... I don't want to spend much on that, obviously...
Maybe something in the $15-20 range... for him...

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS KINKY

By Dossie Easton & Catherine A. Liszt
SLIPPERY STUFF: A favorite of many for many years

slippery_stuff.jpg
This deluxe sex lubricant puts most others in second place! This stuff is incredible! Specially formulated to feel like a woman’s own natural lubrication, but with an added bonus: with Slippery Stuff, you can actually have sex in water without losing any lubrication!
Comes in a convenient 8 oz. or 16 oz.squeeze-top bottle. Don’t make love without it. . . and our prices are guaranteed to the the lowest on the Internet. Our 8 oz. bottle costs $10.00 and our 16 oz. bottle costs $19.95 Prices do not include Priority Mail postage.
8 oz bottle of Slippery Stuff - Quantity 16 oz bottle of Slippery Stuff - Quantity

kinky_book_sm.jpg
Many, many people in this world have sexual interests or practices that are in some way unusual. These people may enjoy bondage or spanking, erotic role-playing, dressing in special clothes that turn them on, or a host of other activities that place them outside the sexual mainstream. Your mechanic might have an alternative sexuality, or your librarian, or your kids' teacher, or your boss . . . If someone you love has a sexual kink, or if you suspect that she may, and you want to know more about what that means to her and how you can deal with what it means to you, this book is for you.
  • 6" x 9"
  • 155 Pages
  • Soft Cover
  • We beat Amazon.com's price!
  • Your low price: $10.00 plus postage
  • With each purchase get a FREE copy of the Erotic Edge DVD
Kinky Lover Book + DVD $10.00 - Quantity Back to Top

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had $50, what would you buy(for me)?

I have a birthday card, and I already have some things in mind, but I always like to see new stuff... so... Bring on the websites...

And then do a what you'd buy for you... LOL... but I just want to get some goodies. :)
I've seen your tit pics- I'd buy you a custom bra with hand molds for cups.

for me, I'd find out where my gf from 20 yrs ago is and get a ticket on whatever's available and see her.