If you had a celeb sex tape...

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a hypothetical question, if you had a sex tape in your possession featuring a celebrity, would you

1) keep it for your own viewing
2) share it with a couple of trustworthy friends
3) leak it anonymously online, or
4) sell it for as much money as you could get.

Would it depend upon the celebrity involved, say some who is generally well-liked vs someone you don't like?

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I choose none of them. I'd most likely try returning it to the celebrity or destroying it so that it doesn't get in the wrong hands.

A few months ago, a repair guy who fixed my computer decided to snoop through my files and gossip to others about the content I possessed. After what happened to me, I would never violate someone's privacy.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
I choose none of them. I'd most likely try returning it to the celebrity or destroying it so that it doesn't get in the wrong hands.

A few months ago, a repair guy who fixed my computer decided to snoop through my files and gossip to others about the content I possessed. After what happened to me, I would never violate someone's privacy.

That is my worst nightmare. I dread every time I have to call the guy to fix my computer because I always wonder if he will find all the pictures I have taken of myself.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is my worst nightmare. I dread every time I have to call the guy to fix my computer because I always wonder if he will find all the pictures I have taken of myself.

You could always purchase an external hard drive. That's where I now place my personal files.