If you had a smaller dick, I'd fuck you more often

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone hear that from their significant other?

Furthermore, anyone ever say that to their significant other?

Just being bummed about how I seem to always be the one in a relationship who wants sex more often. Now that I've found a woman who said she was as horny, she now says she can't do it as often because she's too sore after we're done. Sometimes I wonder is she's really not interested and says that to stroke my ego *and* get out of having sex with me.

Yes, we use lots of lube (silicon, water-based, spit, natural)

Yes, we do lots of foreplay.

Yes, I do lots of oral before I enter her.

I don't understand sometimes. If I'm out of shape, I go to the gym and hurt after working out a few times. Gradually, the hurt goes away and I get in better shape. I can work out harder and longer.

Doesn't the vagina work the same way?

Just in case anyone's curious, I'm 6.5" long, 5.5" mid-shaft girth and about 6.25" base girth. I'm not huge, and I do believe my wife's vagina is on the small side.

Ideally I'd love to have sex 3 or 4 times a day, much more on the weekends. Ideally, 45 minutes to an hour and a half. As it is right now, we have sex rarely on weekdays (probably twice) and about 4 or 5 times on the weekends.

I know I shouldn't bitch and moan. That I should be thankful I have someone who loves me as much as I love her, yada, yada, yada.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont really get it either, but it always seems to happen if youve been fucking for a long time. some women just soldier through it though..

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a couple of lovers many years ago who complained of post-coital soreness, and if we had sex more than 3 or 4 times in 48 hrs, they would want to take a break for a day or two. It makes me wonder about guys that are much thicker, or wanting to have a girth of 7" or more.

I am very close to your size. Right now, my girth is almost identical, but I am somewhat longer. At the time I was a bit longer than you but slightly less thick.

But I agree that you are complaining too much. You are getting laid a lot more often than I am. My wife (after two kids) does not complain of any soreness, but if I get bonked 3 times a week, I am doing good.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I agree that you are complaining too much.

That made me literally laugh out loud. I think this all stems from other things going on as well. I meet and speak to a lot of women about how they're sexually frustrated, or how they're so sexually fulfilled and I wonder about things within my own life in the process.

Besides, this is supposed to be a support group. Part of being in a support group is learning to complain too much.

wokfaux

Experimental Member
Media
Damn, I'm jealous of your time management skills! 2 sessions of 45 minutes to an hour and a half a weekday? I don't think I even have that much time after work before I'm heading to bed to get ready for the next work day! :tongue: Throw our new baby into the mix and we're lucky to get any time together during the week. :eek:

But in all seriousness, we've run into the same problem. After about a half hour of thrusting she tends to get a bit sore. What we've done at that point is mix it up a bit-- switch to some oral, or slow it down to the point where I'm inside her but focussing all my energy on my fingers.

I think being with a larger guy has given her an appreciation for the slow fucking. :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about switching on and off between intercourse and oral to give her a break?

Well... give her pussy a break..not her :wink:

She's said she's not into oral if she can't get me inside her. I'm trying to wean her off of that (bad choice of words, I know) by picking random times where I go down on her *without* having penis in vagina sex after.

Another friend recommended I just masturbate more often... It's just not the same. It's like eating Chinese food, I'm still hungry when I'm done.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I'm jealous of your time management skills! 2 sessions of 45 minutes to an hour and a half a weekday? I don't think I even have that much time after work before I'm heading to bed to get ready for the next work day! :tongue: Throw our new baby into the mix and we're lucky to get any time together during the week. :eek:

See, this is why we don't have any kids. Or at least, this is why I feel the need to tell her this is why I don't have any, nor want any kids. I know it's selfish. I know I'll regret this when I'm 70 and all alone in some rest home with no one to visit me, but dammit, this is important to me.

But in all seriousness, we've run into the same problem. After about a half hour of thrusting she tends to get a bit sore. What we've done at that point is mix it up a bit-- switch to some oral, or slow it down to the point where I'm inside her but focussing all my energy on my fingers.

When she's really drunk we can do that. She likes her orgasms strong and spread apart so it's not overwhelming. For some reason, sober, she wants a lot of orgasms in rapid succession.

Some people have alcohol or drugs or video games or gambling for their vice, I have sex... long drawn out, passionate, mind blowing, ear numbing, earth shattering orgasms sex for my vice.

You people make me feel normal.

I think being with a larger guy has given her an appreciation for the slow fucking. :biggrin1:

Ditto!

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
She's said she's not into oral if she can't get me inside her. I'm trying to wean her off of that (bad choice of words, I know) by picking random times where I go down on her *without* having penis in vagina sex after.

Another friend recommended I just masturbate more often... It's just not the same. It's like eating Chinese food, I'm still hungry when I'm done.

Actually, I meant HER going down on YOU instead of sex. She might enjoy just giving you pleasure throughout the week and then when you two do decide to have sex it will be a fun treat. I also don't mean all oral for 5 days straight and just sex on weekends, but if you did every other day or so.. ?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you've married a woman with a rather small vagina, and it's stretched as much as it ever will, yet it's not pleasurable for her to keep up with your desires, there are but a few choices. First, use her like a sex toy, without any concerns for her pleasure or pain. Second, engage in non-coital sex more often. Third, masturbate more frequently, letting your wife off the hook. All of those options have been mentioned and nixed by you.

But there are three more alternatives for you. The first would be to find another woman to have liasons with on the side, thus reducing your "need" to be inside of your wife's vagina. The next alternative would be to leave your lover so that you can live with some woman whose vagina won't be challanged by your dick. Or last, you could just stop the whining and make do with the reality that you have a partner who apparently you enjoy being with outside of the bedroom, but just can't keep up with you pounding away at her morning, noon, and night.

I'm usually not nearly this sarcastic on this website, but you are unhappy about your partner just wanting to enjoy sex without it hurting her, which means "just" fucking about seven times a week. My guess is, that if you don't reconcile yourself to being in a situation which most people would be absolutely delighted to be in, your partner is going to pick up and leave you for someone more concerned about her needs. Honest.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I meant HER going down on YOU instead of sex.

I just re-checked my post and I was slightly vague. I know you meant fellatio, so did I. My strategy to get her to like fellatio was by performing cunninglingus - mainly because I love the act of going down on her simply to go down on her. Sorry for being vague.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you've married a woman with a rather small vagina, and it's stretched as much as it ever will, yet it's not pleasurable for her to keep up with your desires, there are but a few choices. First, use her like a sex toy, without any concerns for her pleasure or pain. Second, engage in non-coital sex more often. Third, masturbate more frequently, letting your wife off the hook. All of those options have been mentioned and nixed by you.

But there are three more alternatives for you. The first would be to find another woman to have liasons with on the side, thus reducing your "need" to be inside of your wife's vagina. The next alternative would be to leave your lover so that you can live with some woman whose vagina won't be challanged by your dick. Or last, you could just stop the whining and make do with the reality that you have a partner who apparently you enjoy being with outside of the bedroom, but just can't keep up with you pounding away at her morning, noon, and night.

I'm usually not nearly this sarcastic on this website, but you are unhappy about your partner just wanting to enjoy sex without it hurting her, which means "just" fucking about seven times a week. My guess is, that if you don't reconcile yourself to being in a situation which most people would be absolutely delighted to be in, your partner is going to pick up and leave you for someone more concerned about her needs. Honest.

Truer words have never been spoken. Sucks that you're right. Sucks even more that it's me you're talking about.

I do appreciate the honesty, thanks for telling me that stuff. At the same time. fuck you for telling me what I already know. I love you, man. :biggrin1:

I wasn't really searching for answers or alternatives, I was more after seeing how common this was for "normal" folks.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you took it in the spirit it was given. BTW, I'd guess is that most guys with thicker than average shafts have to deal with this pretty often. I too would be fucking several times a day, if it wasn't for the rest of life interfering. Damn this libido of mine! I can't think back to anyone who I've had a long term relationship with who on occaision didn't have to say "not right now, I'm still sore from before." I've just had to realize that that's how things work sometime--with or without Astraglide.

Hang in there, it's like the Budhists say: "the world is full of pain and suffering; it is up to each of us to not be affected by it." Then, you can enjoy what there is which is good.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women are all different. I'm slightlly larger than you, and after I started dating/fucking my now wife, she needed big cock daily, at least once, usually 3 times a day. before work, after work, before bed. some weekends, Sat &Sunday, 10 times a day. sometimes we didn't get out of bed. the amazing thing was my cock never failed me once, my recovery time was very minimal, and I didn't just get it up, I got rock hard. the wife had had about 6 guys before me and thought sex was just okay, nothing that great. then she met me, and on the 3rd date we started fucking and she had her 1st orgasm. the opened the gate!! the next day, I can remember her telling me she was a little sore and a lot horny. she said an orgasm made that soreness go away. of course this was years ago, we are in our 50's and I do real good it I get it once a week.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It sounds like you don't give a shit about what SHE wants because of what you want.

Seriously, your expectations are ridiculously high.

wblum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title is the story of my fucking life!!! Last time we had sex my girlfriend was in pain and told me I went too deep and apparently, and I quote, "punctured her lung"... Haven't had sex in over a week since that time. And I am gentle and take it slow and don't go too deep hard but shit this girl is more delicate than chinese porcelain!!!

sorry had to vent and this thread was perfect

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice: get a vibrator. I recently picked one up (the rabbit type) and use it on my wife regularly. The vibration will relax the vagina's muscles and prepare her for sex. Plus, she will orgasm while penetrated which will further relax these muscles post-orgasm.

Here's a funny story that the LPSG community will enjoy. While I was researching the purchase of my wife's first vibrator, I relied heavily on customer reviews. I finally settled on one but the reviews had me a little worried. A lot of the reviews talked about this particular vibrator's large size. Here are some direct quotes:

"...that thing is HUGE!!!"; "the size is scary at first"; "OMG! At first I was a little put off by the size....it looked a little too large for comfort"; "This is my first one and after reading all the reviews about the size I wanted it because my boyfriend is very large so i wanted something that felt like him"; "OMG! This thing is HUGE. There is a LOT of girth, too much for me!"

Feeling confident about my own size, I decided to purchase it. So, the thing gets delivered to my house. The first thing I do is take it out of the package, find a flexible tape measure, and get the stats. The measurements come back at 4.5" length (insertable) and 5" girth. LMFAO!!! This vibrator is isn't even LPSG worthy! Nonetheless, it just goes to show you what many women perceive as a big penis.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i say count your blessings... we all have different sex drives and libidos. Your sex frequency is pretty darn good.

i say wack off a few times during the week to help and enjoy her when you do.

there's that old saying: "don't know whatcha got til it's gone"

Media
Actually, I can vouch for this topic with my last GF. She said she couldn't have sex with her last guy too often, because he was too big. She would need a couple days......at least....to recover. She said that when she saw my size, which is smaller than average, she was actually relieved. Her days of soreness are gone, and we would sometimes fuck 3 or 4 times with no stopping.

So I guess that sometimes a smaller penis has its advantages :biggrin1: