If you had a smaller dick, I'd fuck you more often

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad you took it in the spirit it was given.

No other way I could've taken your post.

Hang in there, it's like the Budhists say: "the world is full of pain and suffering; it is up to each of us to not be affected by it." Then, you can enjoy what there is which is good.

I like that saying. It really isn't that bad. Sometimes my huinger pains just gets the best of me.

women are all different. I'm slightlly larger than you, and after I started dating/fucking my now wife, she needed big cock daily, at least once, usually 3 times a day. before work, after work, before bed. some weekends, Sat &Sunday, 10 times a day. sometimes we didn't get out of bed. the amazing thing was my cock never failed me once, my recovery time was very minimal, and I didn't just get it up, I got rock hard. the wife had had about 6 guys before me and thought sex was just okay, nothing that great. then she met me, and on the 3rd date we started fucking and she had her 1st orgasm. the opened the gate!! the next day, I can remember her telling me she was a little sore and a lot horny. she said an orgasm made that soreness go away. of course this was years ago, we are in our 50's and I do real good it I get it once a week.

Beautiful story!!
The title is the story of my fucking life!!! Last time we had sex my girlfriend was in pain and told me I went too deep and apparently, and I quote, "punctured her lung"... Haven't had sex in over a week since that time. And I am gentle and take it slow and don't go too deep hard but shit this girl is more delicate than chinese porcelain!!!

sorry had to vent and this thread was perfect

That's perfectly ok. I posted this thread to hear from others who are going through what I'm going through.

there's that old saying: "don't know whatcha got til it's gone"

That's the part that worries me the most. I'm 75% completely happy. If I rock the boat hard enough, I will lose her. I'd much rather be this happy than not at all.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I'm bigger than the OP, longer and thicker, and we have sex about every other day, which makes for a good routine. I know from experience that we can do it every day, but we have to take a break after three or four days because she gets sore and sometimes I get sore too. She's always well-lubricated and we use a bit of extra lube, so I assume it's my girth. Also, I don't aim to last too long, generally about 10 minutes, because (a) we both get bored with it, and (b) we both get sore. I also know that the ideal time for intercourse for most women is between 7 and 13 minutes.

If I'm after something other than vanilla, we'll make the whole session special: perhaps bondage and discipline, perhaps role play, perhaps outdoor sex, perhaps use a camera; those sorts of things. There are many varieties of sex beyond trying to make it last forever, and those varieties are much more interesting and memorable than fucking one-another to the point of exhaustion.

My view about my girth is that if my wife didn't find the feeling of me inside her so wonderful, I might be like many long-term married men who get very irregular sex, or no sex at all. Instead I get regular good sex, and sometimes very special when the mood takes us. We're both in our fifties, like 625 girth, and she never says no!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice post, cbrmale.

The only thing that caught my attention woirth mentioning is the term "getting bored with it". You may be on to something with that statement. My wife and I can't do quickies (anything less than 15 minutes of penetration is a quickie for us).

Like I've said before, I don't consider myself "monstrous", just above average in size. I don't consider my wife's vagina tiny, but I'd consider it smaller than average in tightness and depth. Together, it's a perfectly imperfect fit. Having said that, it takes us about 10 minutes of penetration for her to finally stretch out so I can start going deeper and harder.

The texture around her g-spot is coarse on the surface, yet has more give when I press my cock down. Prior to her deep spot, there's something of a bottleneck that adds an extra squeeze around my coronal ridge. These are examples of how her vagina can feel so different depending on how it's stimulated and what part of my dick is stimulating.

We can pick a part, say the g-spot, and just actively rub that area for say 10 or 15 minutes, give her about 7 or so orgasms, change the rhythm and depth and pry loose the bottleneck area for another 10 minutes giving her about 4 or 6 orgasms. Another angle, different depth and I'm rubbing her posterior wall while my shaft rubs her clit, etc. This from just missionary with her calves/ankles moving up to my shoulders to down around my hips. I don't get the "getting bored" aspect of sex.

If it feels so good the first time that I blow my load in 2 pumps, godalmighty send me back there with camping gear and a canteen and I'll be there for days the next time!!

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can relate. My girlfriend is very small (about 100lbs) and quite tight, and is sore following most sex. Even within a single act of intercourse, she can usually only handle penetration for about 5-7 minutes before she needs me to come. Much like your wife, she's also not super in to oral -- she enjoys it, but rarely comes and is usually too impatiently focused on cock to get in the moment.

However, the extra pleasure we both get from me being well endowed is well worth the tradeoff. You use the analogy of going to the gym -- you work out to accommodate new muscle growth. In the same vein; the best workouts are those that leave you sore and needing a day off.

I'd rather less frequent great sex, than more frequent average sex. That's the tradeoff of being well endowed.

I will say though that the amount of sex you're having is amazing. I only get to see my g/f twice a week, but if we get to have sex 2-3 times a day, I'm a pretty happy guy :p

D

deleted356736

Nice post, cbrmale.

The only thing that caught my attention woirth mentioning is the term "getting bored with it". You may be on to something with that statement. My wife and I can't do quickies (anything less than 15 minutes of penetration is a quickie for us).

After an oral orgasm, my wife needs about 30 seconds of gentle thrusting before she can take all of me. From there, probably because I'm bigger, I stimulate both her g-spot and some other spots deep inside until she comes a second time, which takes about three or four minutes. After that, she's not going to come a third time, so any further thrusting is mostly for my benefit. I take about 10 minutes or so, depending on the position, by which time where both satisified. I use some Tantric sex techniques to make sure my orgasm is whole-body and very satisifying. We're both very happy by then.

Apart from 10 minutes or so seeming to be an ideal time, if I let it go much longer we both get sore and can't have intercourse for a few days until we recover. This is probably due to my girth, despite her being average in length and tightness.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the same vein; the best workouts are those that leave you sore and needing a day off.

Good point to my analogy.

I'd rather less frequent great sex, than more frequent average sex. That's the tradeoff of being well endowed.

There's no such thing as average sex if it's with someone you have great chemistry with. Although the idea of having a part of my body inside her body and both of us deriving great pleasure both physically and emotionally in of itself gives me the completeness I feel I need.

Maybe that's what it is? Maybe the union I feel when I'm inside her is that nirvana, that piece of heaven that I find elusive? I really doubt I'm the only one that is addicted to the endorphins the brain spews out during sex.

I will say though that the amount of sex you're having is amazing. I only get to see my g/f twice a week, but if we get to have sex 2-3 times a day, I'm a pretty happy guy :p

Thanks.

After that, she's not going to come a third time, so any further thrusting is mostly for my benefit. I take about 10 minutes or so, depending on the position, by which time where both satisified. I use some Tantric sex techniques to make sure my orgasm is whole-body and very satisifying. We're both very happy by then.

Ok, now this "boredom" term makes more sense. My wife starts getting sore about 30 minutes into it and her orgasms, like your wife's, slows down in frequency. Usually she can muster about 15 or so before it starts getting exhausting. By about 45 minutes she's had it and that's when I need to cum.

What sometimes slows down her point of fatigue is when we do the yab-yum position and just enjoy the intimacy of the moment. Doing it in the hot tub also extends the duration. Only problem with the hot tub is that I can't be on top, and we can't do any vigorous thrusting. There we can go about 2 cycles (20 minutes each cycle) until we need the hard pounding. That's when we move the festivities into the house.

Apart from 10 minutes or so seeming to be an ideal time, if I let it go much longer we both get sore and can't have intercourse for a few days until we recover. This is probably due to my girth, despite her being average in length and tightness.

I guess I really should be more appreciative for what I do have.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's your wife then you need to sort things out. If she agrees to it you could work on stretching her pussy out with fingers/ dildos.

I had one "partner" who would make these sorts of excuses not to have sex although she wouldn't say anything before sex it would always be during and within the first few minutes. She'd say "you're too hard" or "can we stop for a minute?" (and then we'd never start again...)

But looking at these posts maybe she was right? I thought she just didn't like having sex with me.

I would have thought someone approaching 30 (my ex "partner") would be able to handle some cock.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one "partner" who would make these sorts of excuses not to have sex although she wouldn't say anything before sex it would always be during and within the first few minutes. She'd say "you're too hard" or "can we stop for a minute?" (and then we'd never start again...)

See, this was an ex-wife that said this towards the end of our marriage which is why what my wife says now is affecting me so much. It really shouldn't. It's my baggage.

But looking at these posts maybe she was right? I thought she just didn't like having sex with me.

I find this thread has helped me with this.

wokfaux

Experimental Member
Media
Depending on how adventurous you are, here's an option. :tongue:

Feeldoe Slim

My wife and I own one of these, and it's great. It helps satisfy my occasional urge to bottom, and being able to solo-dp your partner isn't too shabby either! :biggrin1:

D

deleted356736

Sex in water (hot tub) is something that should never be done. Water washes away the lubricant, while thrusting can fill the vagina with water and bacteria. I don't know who or where I learned that, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES! YES! YES! I feel you loud & clear...been there done this heard this...just did know how to write it so well as you have...
it it a cruse or what?

Thanks for the compliment. It's both a curse, and a backhanded compliment.

heard of it just not when the penis is only 6.5 inches long

BINGO!!! This is why I have such a problem when I hear my wife say it. Just for clarification though, she get the sorest from the deep spot sex we have. Long story as to how we figured this out, but my "bone pressed" measurement of 7" is what she needs to get any good grinding that deep.

Furthermore, the "soreness" is threefold. The deep spot (I've already covered), her inner labia from all the stretching and friction, and her legs from being up on my shoulders. <-- That third soreness is totally independent of my size, by the way.

Sex in water (hot tub) is something that should never be done. Water washes away the lubricant, while thrusting can fill the vagina with water and bacteria. I don't know who or where I learned that, but it makes a lot of sense to me.

It does make sense, and I have heard that before. As far as lube goes, we use silicon based lube which does not wash off easily. In fact when we get out of the hot tub, we need to use special wipes to get the lube off. As far as bacteria and thrusting (very valid points), we barely do any thrusting in the water. In fact the reason my wife prefers sex out of the tub is so she can feel the thrusting more. There's more yab-yumming in the tub.

I've never been in a sensory deprivation tank, but if you read how they describe the meditation, peace and tranquility one feels, sex in a hot tub in the middle of the night is similar for me.

K

kundalinikat

As it is right now, we have sex rarely on weekdays (probably twice) and about 4 or 5 times on the weekends.

I know I shouldn't bitch and moan. ...

Let me get this straight. You have sex twice a day on weekdays and 4 or 5 times a day on weekends.

And you're complaining?

Shut the fuck up! And enjoy what you have. :)

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have NEVER heard that. my wife would fuck you. she tells me she'd fuck me more often if i was bigger. i haven't had my little one in her pussy for years. my wife lets me lick her pussy, but that's it. good thing i like sucking cock, or i'd never have sex!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me get this straight. You have sex twice a day on weekdays and 4 or 5 times a day on weekends.

And you're complaining?

Shut the fuck up! And enjoy what you have. :)

Holy shit! I didn't realize my vagueness...

I meant:

As it is right now, we have sex rarely on weekdays (probably twice from Monday to Friday) and about 4 or 5 times on the weekends.

mountain2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it isnt said quite like that however, yes this has been said to me and it sucks. She gets sore and uncomfortable and its over since it takes me a really long time to come for some reason.