Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I wouldn't trade down for more sex. I love having a huge cock. I get so much joy out of staring at it, getting peoples amazed reactions from it, and just masturbating and feeling the weight in my hands. Narcissistic, I know.

Sure, if I was smaller, I'd get to go at it more often. And while I swear I'm not egotistical at all (I love myself and my cock, but I don't think that makes me better than other people at all), there's nothing more satisfying to me than feeling like a god among men, especially after a history of feeling inferior physically.

D

deleted356736

It's still 7 times a week, which is about double mine, and I thought I was fairly good. We have sex a couple of times during the working week, and once on Saturday and once on Sunday. Sunday we usually have special events: role-play, some light bondage and discipline, outdoor sex in the summer, play games where we both win, or whatever new thing we can think of.

My x wife said this and well now she is my x wife!!!! She told me my penis was ugly and all I did was hurt her with it and that is why she never wanted to have sex after she came. My new wife accomidates me nicely and can not get enough!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Fuck that bitch I am glad she is gone.