if you had david beckham for a night what would you do....

ND_basic

Experimental Member
Media
i would make him carry me and push me against a wall and forcefully screw me while i stick my tngue down his throat. i would then grab a hold of his dick and suck it so hard and continue till after he cums. keep on sucking it till he cums again. spread him across the bed and fuck him as i grab a old of his hair and cumm inside him.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd fuck the cum out of Beckham and send him away after he got Ballack, who I'd want to have fuck the cum out of me.

LOL....i have got to use that phrase once in a while. Fuck the cum out of him. yep, that sounds like a plan.

Give him a damn good talkin' to about his god awful taste in women!

and lol to this to. am i the only person who actually likes VB?

wild.guy69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was rip his sexy underwear off, and gage on his cock, then i would make him shove his throbbing cock into my ass and make his cum ooze out my ass!

... maybe a little much.

wild.guy69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"I would not be wasting one moment on here posting about it."

c'mon, its only a little fun to dream bout stuff like that!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
post here what u would do if you had david beckham for a night in your bed

Tell him to get the hell out of my bed, ask him how and why he got there, then sell my story to a low brow newspaper. following that, I would enter into (and win) a series of Celebrity Big Brother.
I expect that after then, I would build my fame by launching several different fragrances and appearing only in badly rated films providing a mediocre performance. I would then go haywire and eventually drink myself to death, the day after releasing a sex-tape of myself and a member of the royal family.