If you had same sex feelings would you act on them?

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The answer is that I still have those same feelings but I no longer want or need to act on them. It seems our society imposes on us the expectation that we will "act normally" by which is implied that we will do what most young men do: one day we will get married. Well, I eventually got married and have been happy and faithful to my dear wife for many years. BUT, I never cease to be grateful that as a teen I had the opportunity and the good sense to act on my feelings for another teenage boy and for two years we enjoyed it all together and the sex was fantastic and memorable because it happened as a kind of confirmation of the bond of friendship and love that had come to be between us. In my whole life I have had just six long term partners; three males and three females including my wife of many years. Although to the world I have been a traditional married man, I know that the nearly six years I had in partnership with men were most important years in the journey into the fullness of my unique sexuality. In each case, it was the relationship that was most important and I count myself as truly blest in that all of my former partners are still dear friends. When my teen partner and I meet we acknowledge that the "old feeling" is still there. And, we are both grateful for the two years we had together in which we had the good sense to go with our feelings for the other. The fact that I know that I am able to relate to other men even in a sexual way has given me the confidence to seek out relationships with men without fear. After all, most significant relationships never do have a sexual element to them.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Corius, I love your post on this topic. Your words were sharp and precise. I could completely empathize with what you shared with us. I feel like I just went on an emotional journey from reading your post. Well done. This place will never tire of good words and feelings like you just spread all over us.

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never done anything sexual with another guy but that doesn't mean it will never happen. I consider myself straight (for whatever that term is worth) but have some same sex attraction. I'm not sure if it is even enough to consider myself "bi". If there is a really good looking guy with a hot body around, I definately notice him. But maybe this is something lots of "straight" guys notice but would never admit to. I don't know. It's just something guys don't talk about, but I have a feeling I am not alone.

The vast majority of my sexual fantasies involve women, but I sometimes fantasize about men. My male fantasies almost always revolve around sucking cock. I am mostly interested in exploring another guy's cock, stroking him and then going down and sucking him off. I really like my own cock and actually kind of get turned on by it, I think that's why I have somewhat of an interest in cocks in general.

I'm not sure if I would ever actively look for a hookup with a guy, but if I found myself in a situation where another hot guy was interested in fooling around, I'm pretty sure I'd go for it.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Corius, fabulous post. I wish there were more people like you in the world. We'd be better for it.