If you had the opportunity to...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be anyone in the world for ONE week, who would it be, and why?

can you be someone retroactively? (I.e. someone who passed away, like Steve McQueen etc...i ask because i would not like to be that person and then find myself stuck in a coffin decomposing for the week i was allotted)

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
then i would say Custer...but i want the week to end about two seconds before he got shot.

i really want to know what happened at the Little Bighorn after the known events ended and then the unknown events transpired...it has bedevilled me my whole life, and really annoys me. :mad:

with the knowledge of what happened, i can then write the definitive book and documentary etc. i would also bring a camera phone and video recorder (if allowed under your rules) and i would make hundreds of millions selling everything.

it would solve a historical mystery i have always wished to know about and make me obscenely wealthy, not to mention, be very exciting, except for the whole getting slaughtered part

I'd like to be Warren Buffet so I could transfer a whole lot of money into my bank account.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
A question: if you are one week in someone else his/hers body... who is then in your body? I mean, if I would get in someone else his/hers body for a week I want to be sure that the person who is in my body can deal with the problems and life I have and don't make a mess of it... Am I going to deep in this subject? :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drifterwood - globe trotting and sex with a big dick from the big dick owner's perspective.

Scratch that. No offence, Drifter.

Vince - I'd want sex with a man, too. (I mean, if he's going to be absent from his body race week anyway...)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A question: if you are one week in someone else his/hers body... who is then in your body? I mean, if I would get in someone else his/hers body for a week I want to be sure that the person who is in my body can deal with the problems and life I have and don't make a mess of it... Am I going to deep in this subject? :rolleyes:

Good question.

Another question might be whether it was your mind controlling the shell or if your conciousness were just tagging along for the ride and experiencing all their thoughts, feelings and doings while they were still in control.

It makes a difference how you'd answer.