If you had the opportunity...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's OK I was going to say "World Peace"
I thought about this some more and there are so many things I'd like to be able to have the power to do but I'd say the one that really resonates with me would be to have the power to remove all hatred from this world...yeah, I know...typical beauty pageant answer, but that's what I would want.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to be able to go forward or backward in time.

Backward to correct myself if I really screw up! Also when I have a job, to be able to sleep in but still get to work on time!

Forward to get the winning lottery numbers, then come back and play those numbers! :biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's OK I was going to say "World Peace"
Yeah, but you were being facitious...I wasn't, and get insulted around here sometimes for my way of thinking! I guess I am kind of Polly-Anna, but I'm a naughty Polly-Anna at times too!:smile:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like the power to transform people like magician Trent in the Xanth series. Change someone from human to dog. From human to a bird. Transform someone with a large dick to someone with a small dick or vice versa. Basically transform them from one animal to another animal or plant.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had the opportunity to wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?

I can't decide. Either I would like the ability to sing beautifully with perfect pitch or the ability to fly like Superman. :smile::biggrin1:

Hey, NY...How 'bout if you had the ability to sing the theme song to the Superman movie beautifully?

I try to keep my wishes in the realm of possibility...LOL.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
The possiblilities. I love threads like this!

I would love to be able to control things with my mind. Telekinesis is the coolest power cus it enables you to do loads of other stuff like fly and move objects/people etc.

Such fun.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to wake up one day and not feel bored with whoever I'm seeing. I'm way too fickle and so easily put off. It'd be nice to be able to settle for something, realize it's pretty good, and not feel like every other girl would be better. I have chronic Al Bundyitis.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Does a Green Card count? :tongue:

I was going to say that I would like to wake up tomorrow with the ability of completely knowing everything about myself. But now I've thought about it a little longer, I think learning to know yourself in it's entirety is part of the learning process and that the journey itself contains much of what you learn.

I would like the ability to grow and I already have that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, NY...How 'bout if you had the ability to sing the theme song to the Superman movie beautifully?
I try to keep my wishes in the realm of possibility...LOL.

:biggrin1: hahaha not good enough! I already have perfect tonal pitch, which means I can match the note played on a pitch pipe vocally. :smile:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to be able to think about where I'd like to be and then just be there. I think it would be cool to be in Alaska in the a.m., and Greece for lunch, and Italy for dinner watching a sunset, and wake up the next day on the beach in Bora Bora. I would love to be able to see the whole world whenever and wherever I want.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd want...

One) the ability to not need to breathe so I could explore life at the depths of the ocean and in outer space.

Two) To be impervious to harmful radiation from stars and impervious to pressure at ocean depths so I could noodle around exploring.

Three) to never age/die so I'd have plenty of time to explore both of those 'last frontiers'.