If you had to choose

Jollyrancher

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies if you had to choose between two guys to sleep with for the rest of your life would you chose 1. the average looking guy with an average dick, but it stayed hard for what seems like forever. or 2 The buff stud with the 9 10 inch dick but can only last 5- 10 minutes. Qeustion being does size mean more than how long he can keep it up.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does size mean more than how long he can keep it up.

I'm greedy, I want both. I like a guy with some size who can also stay hard a long time. I guess I'm less particular when it comes to size than staying power. A guy can't do much about his size, but there's no reason to be a 5 minute man. That's just selfish!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've asked women a similarly related question, never got a response, but what happens when the guy is perceived as better looking than the female in the relationship ? That's like, for a lot of guys with the trophy girlfriend. You know everyone wants to nail her. Wonder if she's being nailed on the side and so on.

I had a gf that accused me of constantly cheating on her. It works both ways I guess. It drove both of us crazy, just the back and forth over something that never happened. And reassuring her made no difference.