If You Had To Choose

MAXXXX100

Expert Member
Media
I am sure this may have been asked before, but I was curious for peoples insights and i could not find a thread about it

If you had to choose one of the following as your penis - what would you choose? (for simplicity assume you can only be hard or soft no in-between or walking around with a semi)

1. 1.5 inches soft grows to 8 inches fully hard
2. 6.5 inches soft grows to 7 inches fully hard

Reactions: diver6

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am sure this may have been asked before, but I was curious for peoples insights and i could not find a thread about it

If you had to choose one of the following as your penis - what would you choose? (for simplicity assume you can only be hard or soft no in-between or walking around with a semi)

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

No 2 i long for something that feels like a man’s penis between my legs instead of the boy one I was given

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Number two. It would be difficult to hide (finding underwear with a pouch and dress pants that aren't too tight without being unflattering is a huge pain in the ass), but I wouldn't have to get hard to take a nice pic, and I think 8" would be painful for a lot of partners.

D

deleted1846971

Number 1 without a second thought. I am a grower already anyway (3” soft 8.5” hard) so I don’t get fun bulges unless I’m semi.

I prefer the extra inch of useful cock when fucking. Having 8+ just offers more options for my partners and I don’t want to lose that for a bigger softie.