If you had to move to another country where would you go?

Mulebear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everytime I visit a country I want to move there. Last year it was Iceland. This year I want to move to South Africa. I'll let you know next year if I want to move to either Rapa Nui, Bolivia, Russia, or New Zealand. (My partner and I are debating on going to one of the four.)

Hmmm... Island of statues, Land of salt flats, Land of vodka, or Land of the kiwi?

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd move to Petoria. (Fans of The Family Guy will understand.)

Not Peterland?

I think probably Japan. Although I don't know any Japanese I was inspired by the advert with the guy taking pictures of the toilet, cutlery, hotel sign etc to show to people to ask for directions! I could try that!

Probably Canada would be next on the list - I like the cold so that wouldn't be a problem.

Wanted to visit the US but the anal probes, fingerprinting, metal explosive collar (anyone who's seen Battle Royale will understand :biggrin1: ) that new arrivals seem to have to go through has put me off a little!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well in fact I already did that last year when I moved here to Tenerife. I love the climate and the way of life generally and it's only a 4 and a half hour flight when I need to go back to the UK.

My first choice would have been Fiji as I love the place but I have family ties in the UK and the distance was just too prohibitive.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd move to Ireland. I love love love men with an Irish accent. I know it wouldn't be a very adventurous move, but I love England and wouldn't want to go too far.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm considering this right now as a matter of fact. Finishing up my TESL (teaching English as a second language) cetification... which means I probably *could* get a work permit just about anywhere.

I have a friend that's been doing exactly what you descibe all over the world now for many years. She seems to enjoy it and has been able to travel the world and live in many countries and still make money to live off of and a little extra. She also is a waitress which has helped her supplement her teaching income.

I have another friend that has been teaching English in Paris for 7 years. She loves it.

Yet another friend, this one male, taught in Korea for a year. He had some very interesting and fun sexual experiences both with Korean girls and other women from around the world. I think that was the highlight of his time in Korea, actually.

BTW, reading your post, are there any women you don't find hot?! :tongue:

Nooz

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's so friggin' humid in Panama. Plus there's active volcanoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, sharks.... it's disaster central. Other than that, a pretty nice place as far as Central America goes.

Well, yes, but of course most of the above applies to most of Central America. Fortunately Panama and Costa Rica are sufficiently far south to be off the usual hurricane paths and suffer less.

I have to say though in terms of Central America I enjoyed Nicaragua the most and wish I had been able to spend more time in El Salvador. But it's all good.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BTW, reading your post, are there any women you don't find hot?! :tongue:

Nooz

um.... I can't really think of any. Maybe the ones from East Timor. I hear they're dogs.

::crosses fingers and hopes that there's not actually anyone from East Timor on this site::

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... either Rapa Nui, Bolivia, Russia, or New Zealand. (My partner and I are debating on going to one of the four.)

Hmmm... Island of statues, Land of salt flats, Land of vodka, or Land of the kiwi?

I visted the first and the last in one trip two or three years back. Isla de Pascua/Rapa Nui/Easter Island is epic whatever you call it. The Orongo village site on the rim of the volcanic crater just south of Hanga Roa is spooky. I went shortly before sunset on my last day but it was closed so I hopped the turnstile and had the place to myself. The view is awesome, simply awesome, stand on the edge and look about 400m straight down to the ocean!:eek:

Danish25DK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´d say the UK, USA or Australia... Though preferably somewhere where it´s always warm... And had to be by the ocean - LA, NYC or Sydney by a heartbeat... :cool:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I consider Cali another country LOL. But for real I'd go to Spain probably. Gorgeous weather, great culture, hot guys, and I speak a little Spanish (not that much but I keep telling myself I'm gonna learn).

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, of the places I've been, I'd choose Canada. Although somewhere in the UK would be sweet, particularly because the rest of Europe is so close by.

I have yet to visit Japan; looks like fun from here, but I'll have to see for myself.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not Peterland?

I think probably Japan. Although I don't know any Japanese I was inspired by the advert with the guy taking pictures of the toilet, cutlery, hotel sign etc to show to people to ask for directions! I could try that!

Probably Canada would be next on the list - I like the cold so that wouldn't be a problem.

Wanted to visit the US but the anal probes, fingerprinting, metal explosive collar (anyone who's seen Battle Royale will understand :biggrin1: ) that new arrivals seem to have to go through has put me off a little!
..well the anal probes can often be fun....

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colombia (people, language, climate, proximity to rest of Latin America) or England (culture, history, humour, proximity to rest of Europe).