If you had to move to another country where would you go?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe New Zealand or Austalia, heck, maybe even America!

You heard that right. Someone who wouldn't mind going to the US! I am insane...

oh yeah, there's NOBODY that wants to come to the United States anymore. This is why we've started distributing flyers in other countries to try and up our immigration numbers. :rolleyes:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thought. I could see myself in Tahiti, enjoying an exotic island paradise with naked women and Luauas. Or I could imagine nustled up with a cute Russian girl, with that fantastic architecture. I find S. Africa very interesting as Ive always loved Dave matthews. brazil seems to tickle my fancy as the women and culture seem very vibrant. So those places perhaps, or maybe somewhere else

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New Zealand.

Sheep Shagger.

I have been to many countries - I wouldn't want to live anywhere that was poor, because I am uncomfortable with the inequality, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere which would not accept me into the community. The latter cuts out a lot of places, believe me.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you had to move to another country where would you move to and why? Let's assume that you could get a work permit wherever you wanted to go.
Outer Mongolia because it is isolated and I could live in a yurt, or maybe the Ukraine since the men from there are incredibly sexy. Then again maybe Saudi Arabia--Nah, I'll stay with Outer Monglolia.

Or maybe Poland.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I consider Cali another country LOL. But for real I'd go to Spain probably. Gorgeous weather, great culture, hot guys, and I speak a little Spanish (not that much but I keep telling myself I'm gonna learn).

you've had a little spaniard? we thought you liked the big boys!:wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I want to go to Cuba before Fidel turns up his toes.
And a friend is enticing me to go to Thailand.
But I spent 18 months in France a few years ago, and I'd not only want to travel there again -- but if I won a lottery, I'd buy a little place in the south of France. Maybe Aix-en-provence.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely adore Rome! BTW, if any of you are political and know folks who maybe running for Presidency, hmmm..... I would love to be an Ambassador and work at the Embassy. :) Shame Kerry and Edwards missed out; I know Edwards...

Second choice: Aruba. We actually own a small home there and visit often. We love it!

I would also entertain moving to Brazil and Columbia. Both are beautiful countries and we [my wife and I] don't seem to have problems when we visit there. :)

Thailand is nice, too... very inexpensive to live there, plus you can have tailored suits for a fraction of cost (pennies actually compared to the States)! However, I am not sure I would want to live there.

But, I am also perfectly content with the United States. :) It would take a lot to make me move and then I would try to negogiate it....

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had the opportunity to live in many different countries -- and I have come to realize that I can adapt and live anywhere. That makes things very easy for me.

So, for me it's really a matter of what is attracting me to the next country. At the moment (insert current date) I would love to live in a western country -- ie, a country that speaks English. I have not lived in a western country for 4 years, and the effects of that are taking over.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely adore Rome! BTW, if any of you are political and know folks who maybe running for Presidency, hmmm..... I would love to be an Ambassador and work at the Embassy. :) Shame Kerry and Edwards missed out; I know Edwards...

Second choice: Aruba. We actually own a small home there and visit often. We love it!

I would also entertain moving to Brazil and Columbia. Both are beautiful countries and we [my wife and I] don't seem to have problems when we visit there. :)

Thailand is nice, too... very inexpensive to live there, plus you can have tailored suits for a fraction of cost (pennies actually compared to the States)! However, I am not sure I would want to live there.

But, I am also perfectly content with the United States. :) It would take a lot to make me move and then I would try to negogiate it....

Edwards might be running again. If he wins, you think you can secure me an ambassadorship? I want some of those diplomatic plates for my Viper.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I would move to either Spain, England, Shanghai or Hong Kong in China, Ireland or Japan. But, I love the U.S. too much, specifically my hometown, to ever want to move from here!:smile:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Edwards might be running again. If he wins, you think you can secure me an ambassadorship? I want some of those diplomatic plates for my Viper.

Yes, there is a huge possibility that he will campaign again. If he does, maybe I can call in some favors, huh? Of course, you won't mind me "looking after self first," right? lol

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, there is a huge possibility that he will campaign again. If he does, maybe I can call in some favors, huh? Of course, you won't mind me "looking after self first," right? lol

I guess not, though since your wife failed to ever get me date with her niece I feel like I'm owed something...

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess not, though since your wife failed to ever get me date with her niece I feel like I'm owed something...

I will stay out of that one! However, I cannot believe she told you about her - especially as protective as she is over her. Albeit, she is a DOLL. She is wild though, but I am suspecting you might like that? :)

I will tell my wife you are still waiting on that favor.

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will stay out of that one! However, I cannot believe she told you about her - especially as protective as she is over her. Albeit, she is a DOLL. She is wild though, but I am suspecting you might like that? :)

I will tell my wife you are still waiting on that favor.

::chuckle:: she liked me, what can I say?

and sure, I don't mind the wild ones.