If you had to move to another country where would you go?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the Netherlands would be great...
They've got tall men there who are likely well hung...as well.
Switzerland would be another choice, the scenery is out of this world.
Enjoyed being there in summer...Love skiing too.
Austria is beautiful too, would definately consider it.
I agree travelling on the Autobahn in Germany was a thrill,
loved travelling fast in a fast car, it's a hoot.
Guess I really like Europe as a whole.
Hawaii is nice, comfortable temps...water is gorgeous...
as is the scenery, lush, no mosquito's, or life threatening critters...
Very serene, yeah...
I think it's great having more than one home,
One where you've got all the conveniences and one where
you can get away from it all. A nice balance.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ain't Mexican though. :wink:

They're not the only ones coming here. In the ER where I used to work probably at least half the hundred of patients I registered every day were first generation immigrants or their children. Probably the largest percentage of them were from El Salvador, but we also got lots of Vietnamese, Koreans, Bolivians, you name it... evey corner of the globe represented here. At the industrial laundry facility where I used to work, with a total of 127 employees, there were no fewer than 60 different countries represented. Including Ghana, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Thailand, The Phillipines, Slovakia, etc. In the class I just got out of... just to pull up a random sample of people on campus... of the students sitting in my row.. there was Mona who was born in Egypt, Alice who is British, Michael who's from Serbia or Croatia I forget which and another guy whose name I can't remember who is from Pakistan. In my Phyics lab before that my three lab partners include one American guy, a girl who was born in East Germany but whose parents are from the Ukraine, and another girl from India. The girl who served me last night at Denny's was Polish (as is my Physics teacher, as a matter of fact). My friend whose birthday party I just went to last weekend is 2nd generation Persian-American.

Anyway, I could go on forever, point is that Mexicans are not the only ones who want to come here. In Centreville it's mostly Koreans, in Falls Church it's mostly Salvadorians, but there are people from all over the world here.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
::chuckle:: she liked me, what can I say?

and sure, I don't mind the wild ones.

Like is an understatement, obviously... especially for her to divulge information about Miss S... I am assuming you have talked with her as well? Seen her possibly?

If you are up for wild ones, then she is definitely a match - a real socialable gal. I could see her liking you though. You actually mirror many of the guys that she is interested in. Good luck!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Russia. My Russian accent reduces native speakers to hysterics, and I could be a successful stand-up comic by doing little more than standing up.

Anything between the Hebrides and the Shetlands would probably do too, as I have full faith that my command of Gaelic would have the same effect on the locals.

Bouvet Island might be nice, as it should cut down drastically on my junk mail.

But Japan is right out. I look too much like an oni. All those mama-sans pulling their kids in off the streets whenever I appeared would get old fast. China's none too good for similar reasons, although I do like watching Cantonese speakers try to follow those Peking costume-drama soap operas. But I don't have to go to China to see that show.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I've thought of this before. And then forgot about it til now.

My fantasy was to just get up and go with my laptop in an itinerant programmer kind of way. Now instead I want to not write the great american novel but rather write the great american <strike>program</strike> <insert>web application</insert>...

So long short of it today I'd pick an english speaking country and travel from there. Say Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, England, maybe Canada... God save the Queen... the sizequeen that is.

Well actually the one that finds me to be her size.

I'd try Iceland maybe even Sweden...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Italy, no doubt about it. I've been offered a job with a music company there if I wanted, all I have to do is go. Right now is just not the right time, however, but I think it's pretty much a standing offer, and since I know the owners of the company, it just might happen at some point.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT!

You contemplating moving to Italy? Why is the wife always the last to know?

Italy, no doubt about it. I've been offered a job with a music company there if I wanted, all I have to do is go. Right now is just not the right time, however, but I think it's pretty much a standing offer, and since I know the owners of the company, it just might happen at some point.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either England, Scotland or New Zealand. I have relatives in all those countries so I'd get cheap accomodation while looking for permanent 'digs'.

Emigrating is something I have seriously considered but financially it ain't gonna happen. If I did, England would be the most likely of the three because the English relatives are the ones I know best and they're closer to my age. The Scottish ones are my parents age or older and the NZ ones I've never even met.

Job-wise, it would be UK because my parents are UK-born so I automatically have UK citizenship which would allow me to work there (I think...unless the rules have changed since I was last there. Any LPSGers know?)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Job-wise, it would be UK because my parents are UK-born so I automatically have UK citizenship which would allow me to work there (I think...unless the rules have changed since I was last there. Any LPSGers know?)

Not only could you work there, I'm fairly sure you could get the dole. Not sure you'd want to move there though. In many ways, Australia is a much nicer place.