Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
between 2 bottoms:
bottom 1 is an anal virgin and may not be able to take it deep or rough but is probably tight as can be and you would probably see him struggle a bit
or
bottom 2 been around the block can take it deep, can take a pounding but its another day at the office like no big deal not much reaction

which one would you fuck

I'd take bottom 1. It's always quite satisfying for both parties when it has all gone as planned.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had both #1 and #2.

Sex was more pleasurable with #1. Gradually working in my bone and loosening him up until I can gently thrust with a good pace to cumshot. Nice tight and just right!!!

Reactions: Kalbca

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am desperately seeking #2. Guys say they want a thick cock, but they are usually too tight to handle my extreme 7"+ girth. Plus my dick is pretty short, like 5 inches. Makes it nigh on impossible to fuck a guy, so I usually bottom.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You'd probably take the tight one so you can custom fit his hole to your penis.

Nobody wants anus that hang like wizard's sleeve lol

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably the experienced guy. I say that from my own anal virgin experience. First time I tried it wouldn't go in at all. Never quite figured that out because I'd had toys in my ass before. He and I tried several times, I think it might have been the angle of his cock. Finally it went in and hurt worse than anything I ever imagined.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd take whichever one I liked more. However, all other things being exactly equal, I would prefer the first guy who wanted it and was willing to trust me. The second sounds bored and not into it... I don't want to be 'another day at the office', I want to feel special.

Reactions: deleted871301