if you have a 5.5'' girth....

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so basicaly everyone is saying that there isnt a big difference between 5 and 5.5 inches in circumfrence? for some reason i think that there is a lot in the difference of a half inch when it comes to what is inside a vagina. i know that my wife is just fine the i am and everything. i guess it just keeps playing in my mind of the inital first sight of the two different sizes of penises, how noticable the difference was. i dont have anything over here to compair the two sizes and that is what keeps this thought in my head. like ive been saying, thats for the feedback.

there is a difference...but there's also probably a difference between this guy's cock, my cock and the other guys in this thread who've proclaimed a 5.5" girth. size, shape, proportion, etc. they're all going to feel a bit different and unique because they are. but different doesn't inherently mean better. if she's satisfied with you and you're the one she's sleeping with now, just let the other stuff go. you'll drive yourself crazy comparing yourself to other guys she's been with. believe me, i know.