If you have a foot fetish

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everybody. I was wondering if anybody here has either gotten or received a footjob from anybody. If so, how did you do it, and how did it feel? I have a big foot fetish, and I've been talking to a female friend about her giving me a footjob with her size 8.5 feet. When she asked me how its done, I simply told her that "You rub your feet up and down my penis until I have to cum." Are there any special footjob methods that anyone who's had or given a footjob before knows about so I can make it an even more enjoyable experience?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best way to deliver a fabulous foot job is to use the foot or feet in much the similar way to how hands would be used. I am fortunate in that I have very flexible feet- the toes in particular are able to move in several directions- (a 360 degree rotation) and over the years they have also developed a firm gripping power. I myself have given several footjobs (the first was accidental; however, it went over so well I stayed with it with several more men!). Some men are not into this which is sad, I find massaging a mans balls and gripping his shaft to be a thrilling experience. Sadder still is, that only one man has ever been willing to reciprocate.

Again, have your lady friend use her feet as much like the hands as possible.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a girl who would not take me because of my size. But she would suck it and take it betwen her 36DDs. She also liked to use her feet.

She would sit on the sofa and I would stand a legs length away. She would use one foot to start with then when I started to grow she would bring the other foot up to take a gentle grip.

Then she would rub me betwen her insoles.

Try it. I liked it so much my spurts would reach her tits and on good days her face and hair.

She would sqeal with delight at that.

Try it. Recommended.

JustJimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just use some baby oil that should help and maybe if you grip her feet and help her abit aswell as most women have never done this so it is hard work for them. Just enjoy it and dont forget to make a big mes all over her pretty little feet ;).