If you have gay sex as a teenager does it count as real sexual experience?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you just fooling around when you were a teenager and learning about different ways to have sex and what feel good, does this count? I'm not counting mine but whats your opinion? Can a man be a straight man, if he has :confused: bisexual experiences in his teenage years? What do you think?

hunneybear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely. I'm not saying this well, but Sex is an action, and gay is an emotional bonding. Most guys between 14 and 25 can have sex with anything--including animals--as long as all they want to do is cum. I don't think it becomes gay until they NEED to be with a man as much or more than they do with a woman. IMHO

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely. I'm not saying this well, but Sex is an action, and gay is an emotional bonding. Most guys between 14 and 25 can have sex with anything--including animals--as long as all they want to do is cum. I don't think it becomes gay until they NEED to be with a man as much or more than they do with a woman. IMHO
Though I have never had a desire to experiment with women I agree 100% hunneybear. The emotional need is the determining factor.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bit confused. It seems to me that yes, it would "count as a sexual experience." You don't get your experimentation record expunged when you turn 20 years old. Does experimenting mean you are one orientation or the other? Of course not. But you can't "un-experience" it, can you?

If you ate brussels sprouts once as a teenager, decide you don't like them, and never eat them again, that doesn't mean you never tasted them. If you experience it, you experience it. Whether or not you "count" it as an experience doesn't really change whether or not you actually experienced it, it just counts as how honest you are with yourself.

Reactions: ohiorod

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm a bit confused. It seems to me that yes, it would "count as a sexual experience." You don't get your experimentation record expunged when you turn 20 years old. Does experimenting mean you are one orientation or the other? Of course not. But you can't "un-experience" it, can you?

If you ate brussels sprouts once as a teenager, decide you don't like them, and never eat them again, that doesn't mean you never tasted them. If you experience it, you experience it. Whether or not you "count" it as an experience doesn't really change whether or not you actually experienced it, it just counts as how honest you are with yourself.

My thoughts exactly(put forward more eloquently than I was likely to), I find the whole notion of this thread a little bizarre. :confused:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you just fooling around when you were a teenager and learning about different ways to have sex and what feel good, does this count? I'm not counting mine but whats your opinion? Can a man be a straight man, if he has :confused: bisexual experiences in his teenage years? What do you think?

Experience IS experience, however you (or others) might value it then or
later. Ho silly can you be!... What you do, how you meet the world and react to it, makes you what you are; the string of events in your neclace of life (now how "soap-opera" does that sound:) :tongue:

Cheers, -FM

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you ate brussel sprouts once you can't untaste them, but whipping around a room with a paintbrush doesn't make you a decorator. Doing something once or a few times doesn't define you in any way.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course it's a "real" experience, but as hunneybear said, you have your fucking around just because it feels good, and then you have your basic wanting to have sex because of an emotional component. Just because you experimented a bit doesn't mean you want to date guys.

EDIT: I just saw Spoiled's post. Well said.

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty sure that, if you have sex with a man, you can be defined as a person who has had sex with a man. I don't know how you guys would categorize that, but I would say you're not exactly straight.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure that, if you have sex with a man, you can be defined as a person who has had sex with a man. I don't know how you guys would categorize that, but I would say you're not exactly straight.
I don't think that was his question, Calcium. He's asking "if you have sex with a man when you are a teen, does that count as a sexual experience?"

Because you try it, that does not mean you like it. But just because you tried it and don't like it, that doesn't mean you never tried it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you went back for more, or tried it again or several times more, then it should count. Once ? Maybe not.
Really? If you have sex with someone, it does not count as a sexual experience? That should come in handy for some of the married guys who have sex outside the marriage, but are not having sexual experiences.

Hey, Monica, how do you feel about this?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the key word here should be meaningful. If it's just you and a buddy getting off, then accept it for what it is and move on. If you were acting on feelings that you'd buried deep down inside, then that's probably a different story.

I think you're trying too hard here to justify your behaviour or someone else's. Let it go.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every time you eat food you have an experience, but imagine having a truly fantastic meal, maybe the first great meal of your life. You might be tempted to stand up and give a toast to the chef and say "Tonight for the first time I have truly tasted food."

Human experience is constant, but not everything registers with the same power or value. Jerking off is an experience, but you forget it almost as soon as it happens.

But you never forget the first person you fell in love with. Both sneezing and falling in love are experiences, but one is just an ordinary movement that doesn't change much at all, whereas the other is an event that changes the whole way you experience the world and yourself. Jerking off barely engages the brain at all, but a life changing experience awakens a whole new sense of possibility, a new way of living.

So the question is what impact and value did the sexual experience have? Did it wake up some new kind of life in you, something that made you feel you were living in color, not black and white?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I stuck my cock into a vagina when I was a teenager, and fucked her, does that count as a sexual experience?