If you have gay sex as a teenager does it count as real sexual experience?

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It "counts" if you enjoyed it. What you are really asking is whether what you did once with a member of the same sex is an indication that someday you'll want to try it again. Only you can answer that. There's no longer a great stigma associated with same-sex type sexual activity. If you liked it and want to do it again, do it. If not, don't. The world is full of bisexual men.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Judging from many of the responses, I guess I misunderstood the original question.

So I guess if you have sex with someone, but don't enjoy it, it doesn't count as a sexual experience.

Hmm. If I had sex with a woman, but didn't enjoy it, and she got pregnant, would that be a virgin birth?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this comes under the category of "I'm not gay but I fucked a guy who is once".

You are what you are. If you tried out and didn't like it then that isn't you.

All things should be this simple.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I have sex with someone and I don't enjoy it I don't count it, I've managed to keep my count down to a very reasonable 11 that way.
I bet we can think of all kinds of situations in which this reasoning would come in handy...

"Yes, Your Honor, at the time, I was 17 and she was 12, but it didn't count, because..."

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Let me ask the OP a different question. Presumably you fucked females in your adolescence (most guys do). Were those "real" sexual experiences or did you not lose your virginity until later?

-My $0.02

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"does it count as a real sexual experience?"

Yes - how can it possibly not?

Does it make you definitively gay? No. Sexuality is a current state of being, you may find you change. Your history stays immutable, but, because you change, your history can not be used as a cast-iron predictor for your current state.

Another $0.02 for the collection

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the OP making this into a test? That's how it reads. "Every sexual experience adds up to whether i'm straight/gay/bisexual". This is how we end up moralising our sexual preferences. Every sexual activity counts and in the end it doesn't matter. How's that for an answer?

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet we can think of all kinds of situations in which this reasoning would come in handy...

"Yes, Your Honor, at the time, I was 17 and she was 12, but it didn't count, because..."

NOT enjoying something you experienced doesn't undo the experience. Let's make it political & clear: I killed 17 men in combat, but it doesn't count as I did not enjoy it; experience undone at my choosing. Apparently the dead must be still alive...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NOT enjoying something you experienced doesn't undo the experience. Let's make it political & clear: I killed 17 men in combat, but it doesn't count as I did not enjoy it; experience undone at my choosing. Apparently the dead must be still alive...
Yes, FinnMan, that's my point. Because it was experimental, because it was in your teens, because you didn't enjoy it... none of those "un-happens" the experience. So an experience in your teens does count does count as a real experience. It may not mean anything, but it was a real experience.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, the REAL question is why do we persist in worrying about what one or two or sixteen same gender experiences say about us? Is it because being labeled "gay" still has a stigma associated with it? N'est-ce pas?

hunneybear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm enjoying this thread! A few years ago I was lucky enough to be a young (19) man's first experience--a blow job. A week later he had sex with a woman for the first time--in his mind he lost his virginity with her--what he did with me didn't count as I was a guy!
I think when it comes to sex, a male can rationalize almost any position--as long as it keeps him secure within himself. I'm not saying that's wrong or right, but it sure is human.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you just fooling around... Can a man be a straight man, if he has :confused: bisexual experiences in his teenage years? What do you think?

No! A straight man can't even get it hard enough to stick it in another man's stink hole, can he? I think if you can get it up enough to do that, you are at least bi, maybe gay. If you are talking about a bj, well, that's a little different.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the giving or receiving standpoint? Or both?

I'm actually only thinking of the receiving stand point. I can see a straight dude letting some dude suck him off in a weak horny moment if he doesn't have to do anything, but i can't see a straight dude being able to experiment much beyond that without figuring out he is bi, or gay.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually only thinking of the receiving stand point. I can see a straight dude letting some dude suck him off in a weak horny moment if he doesn't have to do anything, but i can't see a straight dude being able to experiment much beyond that without figuring out he is bi, or gay.
I figured that would be your answer, or I would not even have asked.

It amuses me the lengths some guys go to, to justify themselves.

During the act of fellatio, one person is having sex and the other is not.

Interesting.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I figured that would be your answer, or I would not even have asked.

It amuses me the lengths some guys go to, to justify themselves.

During the act of fellatio, one person is having sex and the other is not.

Interesting.

When having someone go down on you, one person is servicing the other. Don't try to make letting a guy smoke your pole once the same as fucking his stink hole dude. it's a whole different deal.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
When having someone go down on you, one person is servicing the other. Don't try to make letting a guy smoke your pole once the same as fucking his stink hole dude. it's a whole different deal.

Both are homosexual acts, neither necessarily make someone a homosexual per se. These attempts at 'justifications' are only convincing one person. :rolleyes: