If You Haven't Anything Nice To Say, Come Sit By Me

bubblebutt05

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey. I'm a smart, driven, goofy and kinda sensitive gay guy, 26 yrs old. I'm ideally looking to make friends...though I will admite my reasons for joining this community are somewhat controversial.

Although there are many things I look for in the perfect guy, over time ... and after many bad dates and failed relationships ... a thoughtful analysis has led me to conclude that hung guys in the long run make better bfs. This is not to suggest that every hung guy is a prince ... but rather, that every prince is a hung guy. I get a lot of flak for that, even in the gay community, but I've never been afraid to adopt unpopular rhetoric if it's something I truly believe in. And I do.

So I figured, if there was ever a place my convictions might be welcomed, it's here. Say hi sometime.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never concern yourself with such opinions in the gay 'community'......so many hypocrites and liars. Most people like big cocks, even if only to look at. A gay man or str8 woman preferring large meat just has a natural desire for one, that's all. In your case, bubble, that hot ass of yours should definitely attract all the LP's you want!:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! The title of your thread is one of my mottos in life.