If you hide your online status...

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I think that some people do it because they left the site with so much public fanfare and supposed finality that they are ashamed that they just couldn't stay away.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It cuts down on the amount of daft messages I get.

BayB u hot! Where u at? Let hookup! I fuk u rly gud!

HEY LOOK AT MY PENIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Do you like to sex? You really look like you like sex. How much sex do you have? You wanna have sex with me?

DAFT messages like THAT? :biggrin:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't, but also do not give a shit if people know what thread I am viewing, what I view in the gallery, profiles visited, when I'm private messaging, blah, blah, blah.

I think that some people do it because they left the site with so much public fanfare and supposed finality that they are ashamed that they just couldn't stay away.
:lmao:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Do you like to sex? You really look like you like sex. How much sex do you have? You wanna have sex with me?

"Hi sweetie, r8 my picturez plz!"
"ZOMG, it's been so long since we last spoke" (doesn't work, people..)
"Hello. usernamehere@yahoo.cum. Bye."
"mary me."

daft messages like that. :frown1:

At least you get some :(

I would love some daft messages, all i get are entirely logical ones which are just plain repetitive! :smile:

Awwwwww, I'll send you a daft message right now to make you feel better!

Last edited:
Media

I like the ones she gets in chat: "Oh SP, you have such loverly boobs! Can I motorboat them for you?" (virtually of course) :tongue:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because I do. (it also helps if I want to view a profile, they don't know I've been there:smile: although the mods probably do)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are daft messages?

Things like,

'hey sugar chops, do you like doing it with sheep?'= yes, I got that one, days after I said I was an Iraqi. It went in the bin with the 'flying carpet' PMs.

"HI, MY NAME IS ________________. i WAS LIKE READING YOU PROFILES AND IT MADE ME GO OFF LIKE A ROCKET"

"Wanna cam? My cam is broken but I can watch.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:"

"send me some pics and i'll send mine to you. be sure and give me your e-mail address. bye for now"

"Have you fucked anyone in the desert when bombs was dropping?"= yes, I got that one three times, from 3 persons who ended up banned.

"I'm a virgin, will you be my first. I can't ask on the board because my daughters are sitting on the couch." signed Desprate Virgin

"I'm a virgin and 43 years old. My mom says I should ask my net friends to help me get lain. Will you be my friend?"

"Do you think I will be str8er if I let men cum in my mouth or just on my dick?"

"Can you give me an honest opinion about my size?"

"I want to have sex with a man once before I die. Are you gay?"

"I don't know if I can send messages. If you got this, let me know."