If You Knew He Got Big Through PE...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Serious question.

Do you evaluate size any differently if you knew that the dude got his size through penis enlargement techniques? I'm curious. Somewhere else on the board there's this biggest dick contest. I know some of the guys were probably born with their size as is, but some other dudes have used PE in the past to get a bit bigger. I also ask because I can respect a dude for spending hours in the gym trying to beef up, but if he's paying just as much attention to his knob, I look down on that. Anyway, enough about what I think.

So, if you knew a guy got his endowment through penis enlargement exercises, would you evaluate his cock differently against a guy with the same size? Or what if the natural guy were a bit smaller?

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I dont think you could make yourself that much bigger doing that so it wouldnt make any diffrence to me. Besides, if he could, he worked for it, he earned it, and it still gets the job done. So I say good for him.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I'd even say guys who got their size via PE are even more to be respected. Why?

Because they actually did something for it while the other guys were born this way and didn't have to put any effort in it.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd even say guys who got their size via PE are even more to be respected. Why?

Because they actually did something for it while the other guys were born this way and didn't have to put any effort in it.

Nicely put. I totally agree. I mean the OP can respect a body builder but looks down on pe, how does that work?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What would it matter. Its not like breast implants that you buy. They look good (some) but they feel and behave different. You would not be able to tell the difference with a PE dick.

A bigger dick through PE is no different then one without. Oh wait. The one through PE may be firmer and have better EQ becuase of the excersizes.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I think that this is kind of interesting. Until Dee mentioned it, I would never have thought of any need for any kind of secrecy.

I do know that one of the major flaws in enlargement surgery is the presence of the car or scarring depending on which procedures were done. One of the MD's I know that is retiring from this form of PE procedure has told me numerous times that he is personally dissatisfied in that if one knows where to look, they can tell that enhancement work has been done.

Men as a species and orientation has no bearing are sensitive to the concept that something needed "repair" in the first place. They fear the diminishing of their masculinity because of first the small penis and then the fear even after successful surgical procedures if anyone can figure out that they were not born that size.

I may be different than most, but PE practiced as it is right now takes a great deal of work and dedication and is proof that we can make at least some improvement if we stick to it and practice our chosen form of PE with diligence.

I appreciate the work and discomfort that many professional bodybuilders undergo to build the body that they wanted. I do not judge a man adversely even if he chooses to use chemical assistance because the chemical only helped, it was the time in the gym that made the actual difference.

Personally to me I would find it interesting and then probably forget about it a couple of weeks after learning. People should never be judged by the size or altered size of their genitals.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nicely put. I totally agree. I mean the OP can respect a body builder but looks down on pe, how does that work?

The analogy between weightlifting and PE is pretty weak. Most who've never lifted regularly don't realize that many of us do so for reasons other than "to get big": for the health benefits, to boost our energy, to improve our mood, for the strength/performance benefits in sports or other activities we may enjoy. For me, at least, any improvement in how I look -- the vanity side of the equation -- is purely coincidental.

By contrast, I'm not aware of any reasons to do PE other than "to get big." Can someone enlighten me?

Steve

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, then how could you distinguish breast implants from penile enlargement? Breast implants tend to involve more invasive surgery procedures, but I'm pretty sure the women that elect for it (like the men who do PE) like being endowed and having the security and approval that comes of it?

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, then how could you distinguish breast implants from penile enlargement? Breast implants tend to involve more invasive surgery procedures, but I'm pretty sure the women that elect for it (like the men who do PE) like being endowed and having the security and approval that comes of it?

I am assuming by PE we're talking about exercises as opposed to surgical enhancement, since to my knowledge, there is no such surgery available to enlarge a penis for sheer size goals the way is done with breasts. If one is doing it the old fashioned way they are working with their own natural born cock. To me that's no different than a guy doing curls to increase the size of his biceps. Actually I commend the guy's dedication. Now, if someday a surgery is developed where a guy can go out and get himself a 12" cock just because he can afford it, that is totally different in my opinion because it is only "his" in the sense that he paid for it. That, like big perfect saline filled breasts, may be nice to look at, but its a complete fraud.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Serious question.

....So, if you knew a guy got his endowment through penis enlargement exercises, would you evaluate his cock differently against a guy with the same size? Or what if the natural guy were a bit smaller?

I'm an amateur bb and a former H.S. and college jock, who's also essentially str8. In addition, I've been jelqing and vacuum pumping my cock for a little over ten years. Tho, I really get off on muscle worship, I don't give a crap what another guy's cock looks like, much less if it's really small or large as I have no inclination to service another guy. The extent of my PE has been a sore point with several former gf's and my current SO simply tolerates it as a bad habit or vice for my self-indulgent pleasure. BTW, I don't smoke, drink or sit on my ass in front of a computer fore endless hours at a time. Futhermore, my feelings on the subject mirror those of Steve26. Futhermore, I'm not compensating for anything, much less seeking approval. I'm secure in who I am. Oh, yes. Am also an obsessive exhibitionist.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Penis Enlargement Surgery is as invasive if not more than a female breast augmentation surgical procedure. The lengthening portion of the surgery involves the surgeon making an incision above the penis. After this is done the surgeon enters the base of the penis and begins to disconnect the ligament structures. The individual techniques vary, but the fundiform and suspensory ligaments are usually altered or severed and depending on the patient the penile webb is either completely or partially dismantled so that the penis can be stretched easily. Now that we are finished carving up the support structures we start looking at doing the girth enhancement. This involves making incisions on both sides and inserting a choice of several different foreign bodies. It could be a dermal graft which is literally stuffed in to a pocket created by the surgeon. It could be Alloderm which is modified cadaver tissue processed by a company named LifeCell. The procedure in surgical time is every bit as time consuming and the time under anesthetic is actually more than many breast augmentation procedures. Infection risks from these procedures are higher than average because of the moist location making the risk post operatively even higher than that of breast augmentation.

Sorry, I have given council to many of the walking wounded who have been the victims of unskilled surgeons. I am also aware of the complexity of the repairs. This is not an easy one.

- - - -

Comparisons to bodybuilding on my part relate to the fact that a man has made an effort at improving part of his body with which he was uncomfortable and to me that is a positive reflection on a person who felt he had some kind of negative and then actually tried to do something about it.