If you like chubby and/or older men...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There don't seem to be too many hung guys into chubby and/or bear type guys. If you are, leave a message here.

I've made a lot of friends and had some hookups from other sites. I'm just wondering if there's any guys here that would want to hook up.

I'm in Indiana, but pen pals are nice and I do travel occasionally.

Also, PLEASE, if this isn't your thing, no need to leave a disparaging message. Us bigger guys get plenty of that in our day to day lives. Be nice.

Reactions: chubbygayguy

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are lots of folks into Bears.

Im sure theres equally the amount that are into the chubby folks as well.

Putting up pics or a full profile will greatly increase your responses too :)

Prepared for the weather on the weekend Neighbor?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are plenty out there who prefer bear-types, you just have to look in the right places. But keep in mind, you drastically narrow the field if you are a bear looking for a twink. Young, muscled guys who are looking for a bear are a super-minority.

I'm sure there are at least a few bear or leather groups in your area (they tend to overlap quite often). BigMuscleBears-dot-com is a pretty good site, and not all the bears on that site are overly-muscled. It also has some members who are not bears, but admirers. Good luck.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They're out there Satsfakshun--sometimes you just have to search a bit for them. In addition to bear groups or muscle bears, look for groups that have a lot of bear chasers. Many chasers are also bears and many are quite generously blessed.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just thought there might be a little corner of this website where hung bear and hung chaser could congregate. I'm amazed how many guys there are out there. There's just gotta be a few around here. If I need to post a pic to get you to bite, so be it.

Attachments

Reactions: tilt

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just thought there might be a little corner of this website where hung bear and hung chaser could congregate. I'm amazed how many guys there are out there. There's just gotta be a few around here. If I need to post a pic to get you to bite, so be it.

I'm smitten!
Those gorgeous eyes, that moustache, those nibbbler ear lobes--

(I like that chin too)

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are plenty out there who prefer bear-types, you just have to look in the right places. But keep in mind, you drastically narrow the field if you are a bear looking for a twink. Young, muscled guys who are looking for a bear are a super-minority.

I'm sure there are at least a few bear or leather groups in your area (they tend to overlap quite often). BigMuscleBears-dot-com is a pretty good site, and not all the bears on that site are overly-muscled. It also has some members who are not bears, but admirers. Good luck.

It may be rare but both my twin bro and I are asian slim guys (well, used to be anyway. lol) who ONLY love chubby bearish guys. I am no longer "slim". I would call myself "average". ugh... My hubby thinks I look much healthier now with some meat on me though.

What's even more difficult is to find hot pics of chubby bear guys with a BIG cock. :(