If you like cock and lingerie try this survey!

loveblack69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php?loc=

My results:
Total for Shauna = 160

Good girl! Your score is really high!
You feel like a woman, and that's why you dress like them. You'd want so much to be female, and you try to be as feminine as possible. You think that to get together with a man is the best thing for you, but you like a few women.

If you don't want to change your sex, try to be more feminine as you can, you will feel much better. Then stop thinking about women, you must look for a man, after all this is what you really want.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Total = 118

Nice score sissy, but you could do better.
You do like to dress like a woman, and you do it to feel like them, not only to turn you on.
Perhaps you really wouldn't want to be a woman, but you wouldn't mind if you had it. You like men, but you're also attracted to women, and you wouldn't renounce them.

Wear women's clothing more often and try to be feminine in everything you do. Maybe you'll think of more to be a woman than to have one, but if that's what you really want, you will feel happier!

Guess its about were I am, enjoy xdressing, enjoy sex with guys. I have been to quite a few parties xdressed with a gf who xdresses ............. now they are wild :)

cumdrinkr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
http://www.muad.com/survey/survey.php?loc=

My results:
Total for Shauna = 160

Good girl! Your score is really high!
You feel like a woman, and that's why you dress like them. You'd want so much to be female, and you try to be as feminine as possible. You think that to get together with a man is the best thing for you, but you like a few women.

If you don't want to change your sex, try to be more feminine as you can, you will feel much better. Then stop thinking about women, you must look for a man, after all this is what you really want.
106 for me

John42

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Total = 91

You scored a little babe!
You like to wear women's clothes, and when you do it, you feel feminine, but usually you feel like a man. The idea of being a woman turns you on, but you really wouldn't want to be female. You don't like men, but sometimes you've imagined having sex with a man.

Dress like a woman not only to turn you on, but imagine to be a woman when you do it, you may find that feeling like women don't mean just dressing up like them.