If you like cougars say 'ay'!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Alma Lovin, Sep 18, 2009.

1. D_Alma Lovin

D_Alma Lovin Account Disabled

I am 24 and I love sex with older women. It may just be me but every time I have sex with a cougar it is like no other. My post about constantly in the mood inspired me to post this as I was looking back at some amazing experiences.

I met a woman on a cruise in Hawaii that knocked my socks off. I was with my sister and we were tearing it up on the dance floor in the club. I am a pretty outgoing guy and I was dancing with some other ladies I had met that night. This gorgeous looking women comes over, taps the girl I was dancing with on the shoulder and says "my turn". She pulled me close turned around and began to grind on me. After a few minutes I asked her to have a drink with me. We walked the deck with our drinks in hand and she told me how she is there with a singles group. A gentleman in their group was a little upset that she was giving me some attention and came outside to find us. We ducked into a stairwell to escape him and I said where to now....she said "my room".

Amazing night! Her reaction to me was priceless and when I awoke the next morning I was high as a kite. I left her room before she woke up and continued my vacation with the rest of my family. The next day after coming back from an ATV tour on Kauai my mom told me some friends they met would be joining us for dinner that night at one of the restaurants.....

My mom had met up with the woman I had sex with the night before and they had become friends. I think we were both surprised to see each other.

I hope she didn't share what had happened the night before :)

....Looking for the next cougar...any takers?

2. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    What age do you consider cougars?

3. D_Alma Lovin

Age doesn't matter to me. I found out later she was 15 years older than me...so I guess 40....I was with a 48 year old recently....still amazing...

4. Nd10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ay!!

5. D_Alma Lovin

there is also this woman I worked with that was very sexual in nature and I always wondered how good she would be in bed. She is 52....

6. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Cougars are amazing.

7. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love 'em all. My first experience with a Cougar came before my senior year in H.S. Was working in the local vet clinic. This older woman, very attractive with a nice bod, brought her dog in to have it neutured. She walked back to the holding cages with me and I knelt down to put her dog in a lower cage. Still kneeling and looking up at her I could tell she was looking at the semi-hard bulge in my 501's. She made a comment something to the effect - "bet all your equipment's working fine." Handed me her business card with her home phone and said - "give me a call when you get off work."
    I did and she invited me over to her house. She'd been recently separated from her husband and gave me a run for my money in the hornyness department. Continued to fuck her on and off every chance I got that summer till I went back to school and she sold her house and moved out of town. Compared to the H.S. chicks, I'd dated prior to that time, she was a winner, hands down; no whining or excuses and the fact that she was experienced was a big plus. That woman knew what she wanted. To this day, I'm a sucker (excuse the pun) for cougars. Probably about a third of all the women I've laid have been 10 to 15 years older than me. My current gf is an exception, but still 3 years older than I am.

8. D_Alma Lovin

same here torque, my current girlfriend is 3 years older as well....She is the best so far but its hard to compare her with the cougars I have had....totally different but equally as enjoyable experiences. If we were both single it would be fun to go hunting as your wingman....cougar season is in!

9. 1restlesssoul

1restlesssoul New Member

good story. courgar's rule. although, i'm getting older now so my version of a cougar is different than yours. I had the best sex of my life when I was younger with a much older woman. nothing compares.

10. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Why do women have to have labels. No real woman would call herself a cougar. I just wonder what men who admire older women call themselves!

11. D_Alma Lovin

I agree however the label has been used often especially in recent days. I think it is a good thing. Older women are Hot and why not use the label cougar to celebrate it. There will always be people that do not agree and that is ok. I admire all types of women...

12. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mougars. The term has been around for awhile.

Urban Dictionary: Mougar

Seeing as I'm 33, the third definition describes me. Hey, mikeylikesit05.....it would be wild for you to me my wingman and we find 4 or 5 cougars willing to participate in a gangbang fuckfest.

#12 Torque8, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  13. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ay me too My first date was with a girl who was 16 when I was 13.

14. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

But neologisms usually detract from language and culture rather than add to it. A cougar is a species of puma. A woman is something else entirely, don't denigrate her by giving her silly high school names. You are a man not a boy.

15. Sh0t

Sh0t New Member

I love them and they love me

sluts

16. Daisy

Gold Member

I HATE the word "Cougar" but I love younger guys and I love that it's now cool to like older women!! Guys my age (40) in my experience usually look closer to 45-50 and don't really take good care of themselves. I know there are definitely exceptions and I'm sure some of them look fabulous, but younger guys tend to be more enthusiastic, look good, and have a greater appreciation than guys my age or older. I've liked younger guys since my 20's so I guess it's just my thing. :)

17. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

lol...good one:smile:

I found MANY opportunities to get laid with "cougar's" in my late teens or early twenties Cougars. one example: A nurse in Cuba was dying for me to bang her...she was 50+ with kids and divorced...I was also on vacation with my mom, who visually caught on to this nurse trying to get close to me. She was too obvious.

18. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Seaside, no way are you in your 40's...who are you trying to fool you sexy girl?

19. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    The term "cougar" was originally used to denote women who prowl after younger men. Depending on whom you talk to, it speaks of empowerment or desperation (I see your point). My problem with the label is that it's not a correct description of me. Almost all the younger men i've dated pursued me, not the other way around.

20. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I've always liked younger guys too. Not exclusively (my longest term relationship was with a guy 11.5 years older than me!), but I like them. Their appearance is one thing (I look younger than my age and often tend to be attracted to men who are the age I look, rather than the age I actually am!) And of course I like all that stamina! (After dating and/or being with several guys around my age to older, who had chronic health problems that affected their sex drives, I really, really want to find me an attractive, healthy younger guy!) I don't mind the term "Cougar" though - I actually do refer to myself as a cougar! (Often in sort of a joking mode, like when I say that Paolo Nutini brings out the cougar in me!)

Sometimes the younger men pursued me, sometimes the other way around. As for the term "Cougar", I like to see it as speaking of empowerment. :smile: I have seen nasty comments that were disparaging of cougars as "fat, ugly sluts who couldn't find a man when they were in their prime". :mad: As for my experience:

Fat: I used to be slim, when I was in my teens and was sort of slim into my twenties (although I wanted to lose weight even then), and thirties. I didn't notice men being more attracted to me back then than they are now. There's essentially no difference. I'm average-chubby, I've seen plenty of women who are "fatter" than me (more often than not, in fact!). But guess what? Some of those "fat" women are attractive - hey, BBW's...!

Ugly: I've been told that I'm ugly, and I've been told that I'm pretty. I see myself as average looking.

Sluts: See my sig - Sluts are just people who have more sex than you do. :biggrin1: The disparaging remarks about this are by people who either think men should be free to have sex with whoever, but if women do the same thing, that's TERRIBLE :rolleyes: OR... they're sexually repressive people who are scared to death that somebody out there might actually be having some fun.

AND... it can be just about sex, but it can be something more serious as well. I mean, there are instances of older women and younger men even getting married. My grandmother and step-grandfather were this way. My mom's mother married a man who was a year younger than my mom was! :eek: Now, he wasn't a particularly nice person, but that had nothing to do with his age. :biggrin1: And then of course there are Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher...

Draft saved Draft deleted