If you like cougars say 'ay'!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ideal age range has always been 35-45. It was when I was 19 and still is now that I'm 50.

I'm continually amazed by the younger people who pursue me so aggressively. It's flattering but very strange.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes the younger men pursued me, sometimes the other way around. As for the term "Cougar", I like to see it as speaking of empowerment. :smile:
I understand that completely although I feel empowerment doesn't stem from a term but from being free to do what you want, have relationships with whomever you want. Can't put a label or a price on that, can we? :smile:

I have seen nasty comments that were disparaging of cougars as "fat, ugly sluts who couldn't find a man when they were in their prime".

Usually heard from men our age or older feeling threatened because we've stepped into their territory. Which baffles me because we're obviously not their cuppa tea so why they would care what we do is beyond me.

AND... it can be just about sex, but it can be something more serious as well. I mean, there are instances of older women and younger men even getting married. My grandmother and step-grandfather were this way. My mom's mother married a man who was a year younger than my mom was! :eek: Now, he wasn't a particularly nice person, but that had nothing to do with his age. :biggrin1: And then of course there are Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher...

I have a very good friend who is 62. Her husband is 48. He is devoted to her and would move the earth and sky for her. Married 23 years. Yes, it does happen. :smile:

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was 21 she 37. age is just one of the many things you can't change. we had a lot of fun together in many ways, but after 4 years, found her to be boring. sad for both of us, but mostly her, but i moved on. now it totally freaks me out to imagine being with someone in her 70's:eek::eek:

this potential may have been one reason i subconsciously moved on.

i know this may not be the purpose of this thread, but sometimes sex turns into a relationship that you might not have intended. at least it worked that way for me more than a lot of guys. so that's a message i tell kids, watch out, you might get addicted, or is that addickded?

enjoy sex too much with an older woman and wake up with a wife in a nursing home when you are in your prime. what a horror.

and yes, with regular workouts, i feel you can still be in your prime in your 50s. not so with my friends and neighbors who do not workout regularly and eat healthily.

sorry for turning it into a downer post. the sex was great for a few years and i still remember that fondly:tongue::tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that completely although I feel empowerment doesn't stem from a term but from being free to do what you want, have relationships with whomever you want. Can't put a label or a price on that, can we? :smile:

True... I always wanted that kind of freedom. I sort of got it, but in doing so, I don't have many close friends, and even my casual acquaintances, I have to be careful what I say around them for fear of hostility (but this isn't just about sexual stuff - I can totally say I'm attracted to younger men around just about anybody, but I have trouble telling anyone what my political views are because I've been met with hostility on the few occasions that I said anything about them. And on some sexual things I have similar fears).

Usually heard from men our age or older feeling threatened because we've stepped into their territory. Which baffles me because we're obviously not their cuppa tea so why they would care what we do is beyond me.

Strange...I had to laugh at one woman commenting on the people who were saying that cougars were fat, ugly losers and/or sluts and were disgusting. She said something similar about men who were balding and had pot bellies. Of course, there have been older men/younger women pairings for years, and actually, there have been older women/younger men pairings as well, but they weren't talked about as much. It was often considered socially unacceptable. (Of course, MOST of my views seem to be socially unacceptable, especially in repression-land, so I get the upper hand by keeping to myself.)

I have a very good friend who is 62. Her husband is 48. He is devoted to her and would move the earth and sky for her. Married 23 years. Yes, it does happen. :smile:

Yes... The point I was making is that older women/younger men relationships were not just casual sex. It ranges from casual sex to serious relationships and marriages, just like it is with older men/younger women, or men and women around the same age.

And actually, the other reason I didn't mention earlier for preferring younger men... For marriage I'd prefer someone a little younger than me (he can be the same age too if he's healthy). Supposedly, statistically women live longer than men (this didn't happen with my parents though - my mom died fairly young at age 66, and my dad is still living at age 73). However, I'd prefer not to marry someone a lot older than me because I don't want him to die 15 or so years before I do. I'd want, if I'm going to have a serious relationship and get married (I'm open to all the possibilities - just according to what I'm feeling at the time and the person I'm with), for us to grow old together instead of me living out my old age as a widow alone. I've been alone for too much of my life. And while it can be comforting in not having to fear hostility from others if you keep to yourself, it can also be very lonely.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women should be like wine.

nicely mature, fine body and pleasant after taste. :biggrin1:

I prefer the term "yummy mummy" over MILF or courgar, though that usually denotes an attractive older woman who has children and may or may not be married.

When I was 17 had an affair when a 32 year old married woman who had a lot of pent up sexual energy from her husband always being away with work and she used to take a lot of it out in the gym, so she was pretty strong and very sexually frustrated.
needless to say, I was used a bit by her and she was fairly rough, once throwing me onto a table with such force I knocked my head and she fucked me whilst I was concussed.
In the end got her back with her husband but she left me with a fine, if wary, appreciation for mature women.

even now as I near 30 years on this Earth, I still prefer older women for their mature and knowing exactly what they want.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cougars for the win, I love the idea of an older woman knowing what she wants and possibly teaching me some of her tricks. Just watch out, they're dangerous ;)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf is 52 and doesn't look a day over 35, she gets chased by boys in their 20s all the time. She just laughs when people use the word "cougar" around her,that may be because she's never prowled for any males. Fortunately I've stayed in good shape and look in my mid 30s so it works out well ;). As Seaside mentioned many men (and I'll add women) haven't kept in shape and look older than they actually are. Bottom line you have to be in pretty physical condition to go at it for hours on end...

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I`ve been with my "cougar" for nearly ten years now, I`m 27 while she is 48 and our sex life and relationship is still as good if not better than it was when we first met.

She`s got an incredibly high sex drive too and loves sucking my dick ever chance she gets, and I honestly don`t think I would have this kind of sex life with someone my age if what my friends tell me is any indication.

They are in relationships with women their age and it seems I am getting a lot more steady sex than they are, I guess its true when they say women reach their sexual primes around their forties then.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love older women

They don't love me tho :(

Can't say I get that many opportunities and usually they're married which is a no go.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm 38 and I've been dating a guy 14 years my junior for 2 years.
I dislike the term cougar though.
I didn't pursue him but responded favorably when he asked me out. It went from there basically. All the other younger men (the other age differences were not as significant) either asked me out or it was a mutual thing (I'm not very aggressive or good at the art of pursuit).
Interestingly, there is a 30 year difference between my boyfriend's parents. The father is 30 years older than the mother.

Canadian.Surfer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A big 'Ay' from me on that one.

Although Ive never been with one (only been with 2 girls, one being a one night stand with a 29 year old) Although Im still young and still looking. I always try and get jobs during the summer where their are a lot of tourists so I have a chance at meeting older women and stuff like that. I love flirting with them.

And Chrissymgreen, that is one lucky guy your with. Your a gorgeous girl. I wish I could meet a mature woman like you someday, I could die a happy man after that :D

Last edited:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is 52 and doesn't look a day over 35, she gets chased by boys in their 20s all the time. She just laughs when people use the word "cougar" around her,that may be because she's never prowled for any males. Fortunately I've stayed in good shape and look in my mid 30s so it works out well ;). As Seaside mentioned many men (and I'll add women) haven't kept in shape and look older than they actually are. Bottom line you have to be in pretty physical condition to go at it for hours on end...

That's why I 1) want to find an athletic guy - for the stamina! and 2) want to have enough money and time to join a gym so I can get in better shape myself! (not just for the stamina for sex, but also yeah, for looks, and for health, and because I want to do stuff someday like do adventure travel, and you have to be in good shape to do that stuff too.)

I`ve been with my "cougar" for nearly ten years now, I`m 27 while she is 48 and our sex life and relationship is still as good if not better than it was when we first met.

She`s got an incredibly high sex drive too and loves sucking my dick ever chance she gets, and I honestly don`t think I would have this kind of sex life with someone my age if what my friends tell me is any indication.

They are in relationships with women their age and it seems I am getting a lot more steady sex than they are, I guess its true when they say women reach their sexual primes around their forties then.

See, it isn't just casual relationships! It can be casual and short-term, but it can be long-term as well. It's all good.

I'm 38 and I've been dating a guy 14 years my junior for 2 years.
I dislike the term cougar though.
I didn't pursue him but responded favorably when he asked me out. It went from there basically. All the other younger men (the other age differences were not as significant) either asked me out or it was a mutual thing (I'm not very aggressive or good at the art of pursuit).
Interestingly, there is a 30 year difference between my boyfriend's parents. The father is 30 years older than the mother.

And I'll bet that people don't really bat an eye about his father being 30 years older than his mother, but if a woman is 30 years older than the man in her life, people would think that's really strange! Now, I'm not old enough to be doing that - 30 years younger than me is still underage! But I do like guys in their twenties and thirties.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And I'll bet that people don't really bat an eye about his father being 30 years older than his mother, but if a woman is 30 years older than the man in her life, people would think that's really strange! Now, I'm not old enough to be doing that - 30 years younger than me is still underage! But I do like guys in their twenties and thirties.

Yea nobody even blinks at that; to be fair their situation was kind of a special case I guess. His father was a bit of a playboy and didn't marry til the age of 50 & she was 20. They proceeded to have 6 children over the next ten years. If the situation was reversed it wouldn't even be doable, I don't think (wrt to reproduction anyway).

I couldn't do 30 years younger either, haha. But mid-20s is totally fine. And he is super bright and nice.

Thx canadian surfer. I didn't ever check your gallery til today (I don't think) but I just saw it and it is quite nice. Any girl or woman would be lucky to date you.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck honey, hope you get into fantastic shape. I promise that you will never regret it! My gf and I routinely have intercourse for over an hour straight and it is better than anything I experienced in my 20s and 30s.....:smile:

That's why I 1) want to find an athletic guy - for the stamina! and 2) want to have enough money and time to join a gym so I can get in better shape myself! (not just for the stamina for sex, but also yeah, for looks, and for health, and because I want to do stuff someday like do adventure travel, and you have to be in good shape to do that stuff too.)

See, it isn't just casual relationships! It can be casual and short-term, but it can be long-term as well. It's all good.