If you like to kiss men....

D

deleted235425

If you like to kiss men, on what part of their bodies do you like to kiss them?

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lips, ears (love to stick my tongue in), chin, the curve between his chin and neck, adam's apple, back of neck, nipples, tummy, inner thighs, balls, taint, and cock.

Des Moines, Iowa . . . what the heck kind of silly ass question is that? :261:
:shrug:
I kinda liked the thought of where (and what occasion) better. Anyway, because I am taking a break prior to completing my writing (before vacay, woooo hooo!), I'll answer that -

Can't recall the year, but, My Aunt's house in NorCal - first kiss with the neighbor's kid - satisfying a two year crush!

1994 December in Ojai, CA, first kiss with the first love of my life (knew it immediately)

1998 Rave in El D.F. was making out with a friend who was climbing up a stairwell but thought it was a skyscraper - we still laugh about it

2000 Met the 2nd love of my life (henceforth LOL :09:) - kissed him and didn't like it

2003 6 Brother's Diner in Little Falls, NJ celebrated deep inloveness with 2nd LOL

2004 Christmas Eve in Anaheim, CA still with 2nd LOL, he just got back, but spent it with me and not his own family... I haven't seen you in months kiss at the airport

2005 April 25th Miami at Wet Willie's, relationship with a friend turned romantic, still that douche bag at Love Parade 2005 afterparty at 1015 in San Francisco (he was a memorable kisser :shrug:)

2006 Westwood Starbucks w/ hottest NeoCon scholar on earth, Elysian Heights on September 18, 2006, purely joyful kiss

2007 January on Park Avenue and E 77th (I knew I was smitten), December Bday party in Old Bethpage

2008 First snow day of 2008 on Staten Island Ferry (ex has PTSD, first time since he'd been back that he seemed "normal"), My bedroom early morning in late September :frown1:, Thanksgiving Weekend at LAX

2009 Washington D.C.? :09:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lips, neck

don't know if the ramming of the tongue down their throats, and the heavy nibbling and biting of the neck, ears and nipples counts as part of the kiss, though ...

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kiss - lips, nose, forehead, cheeks from the back, cock-head, balls, between balls and cock.

lick - chest, ears, neck, cock, balls, abs, between balls and cock.