If you met the cock fairy, how big would you ask?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you give yourself a bigger size than you'd want to be fucked with? I think I heard a comment saying "I want a huge dick, but I want my partner to have just bit more than average"

I guess I would. I'd like to be 7.5" nbp by almost 7" girth. Probably overkill, but I would be responsible with it. I would not want to be fucked with that, though. Probably because I'm not gay and I don't have a vagina.

Would be interesting to know what I would prefer if I had a vagina. I've had anal, and I know that below average would be my preference there, if I were so inclined. But then, if I actually enjoyed anal, maybe my size preference would be different.

My point is, that, sadly, I would probably choose a penis that is a bit too large for most. Hopefully, if the fairy were actually here, I could demonstrate some restraint.

Baghira86

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for a try, I would ask for 12*6,5-7 :D

But I thin, it wouldn't be very workable at daily life :D

So this quote sounds nice to me:
Easily 6 by 5.5 soft and then 9.5 by 6.5. I'd be unstoppable in bed. That's the limit for all women. You can't take anymore bigger.

D

deleted136887

Ok.
Double size it is now?
Thanks cock fairy!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had to ask for just ONE thing, it'd be to have my dick stop bouncing between 2" and 5" soft and just stay at 5". Second request would be to have my foreskin back. Third would be an inch length and 1/2" girth increase and may balls a bit bigger and hang a touch lower.

For my friend it'd be a 1" increase for both soft and hard lengths.

Tom_NY_0930

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would probably ask for 8.75 long with a little more than average thickness. But really, I have pretty decent size right now but I really would like to be a "shower" and not a grower :) I think a nice-sized, meaty soft cock tends to get really good reactions and I wish I had that ability to impact people at first sight :)

I have a disability and nursing assistants are regularly washing up my penis and groin area. Sometimes I get hard from that but not always – it also depends upon how thorough they are. Sometimes I do happen to have a nice semi before they even start or get one when they are stretching my legs and I like that because a lot of them tend to stare at it unintentionally :) Especially if they aren't very experienced in this field yet :) But plenty of times I have a new female here and I don't get the semi or I don't get hard and the only impression I make is with my flaccid penis. I greatly prefer the other outcome :)

vas

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 8"x6". My wife a small mouth, a large pussy, and won't let me near her butt. So I'm in no man's land; too large for a good BJ or anal, but not large enough for much friction during regular sex. So as long as the cock fairy is bestowing wishes I'd go for a cock that adjusts to the situation. maybe 7"x5" for a BJ, 9"x7.5" during intercourse, and 6"x4.5" for anal.

Reactions: Tom_NY_0930

gabed181

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would just ask to be 1' longer than the biggest dick in the world, then I would rent it out as ad space.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. I'd ask for 5 inches soft and 8 hard....5 inches around, anything bigger I'd think people would be scared of it.

2. As far as I know...I'm probably the smallest of all my male friends. For the most part, my male friends all have nice looking bulges, so I assume average to just above average in size...maybe even "large" for a few of them. SO...nothing for them LOL.