If you met the cock fairy, how big would you ask?

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’d ask to be a shower not a grower, maybe 6” flaccid and 9” hard.

I’ve got a friend who had a smaller penis but who still has a really good sex life, never a shortage of women going back to his flat, he can have the same but maybe as a grower!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. How long and how wide would you ask your cock to be?

2. You get a chance to ask for a friend also. How much would you ask for him? (He wouldn't know it's you).

May have replied before, but for me its about being proportionate. I'd be the perfect 7.5 hard and 6 thick, with perfect low hangers that require TLC and sometimes get in your way. The most beautiful helmet head draped in a silky foreskin just long enough to create a big puckered hole hanging over the tip of the head when soft.

As for my friend, according to his statements, about a good 10 x 6. He once said he'd like to be the one who could make a few jaws drop when he dropped his underwear. If he had that I'm sure more than a few jaws would drop. A lot of people would be dropping to their knees. Here's to you buddy..

Reactions: Nexolaris

Actually, you know, I wouldn’t even ask I for more length. I’d ask for more foreskin. :D

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dear, cock fairy
I would love a magically adjustable penis. That way, I'd have the right size for every situation.
At 7.75 x 6.25 I have had no complaints and most women I've been with have commented more on who long my cock is rather then who thick it is. That being said, it would be wonderful to all-ways be able to both bottom out and feel like if the fit was any tighter there would be no way you could go balls deep without pulling the skin off your cock, no madder whom your partner was. I would like to 9.5/10 X 6.5.
But if I had the opportunity to pick and have a new size I would want a world record size, say 14 x 9.

Reactions: Nexolaris