If you need to know about Fox programming, ask a lib

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enigma: the most vile, disgusting, heinous entity in the Milky Way is Fox News. Yet hundreds of our beloved resident LPSG libs know more about their programming, anchors, hosts, TV specials, and potential employees than even the most diehard republicans.

Makes one wonder...

Could it be?

Do they secretly love Fox?

I can't stand MSNBC. If I'm watching a sporting event and NBC cuts to Keith Olbermann I immediately turn the channel. I called my cable company and asked to have MSNBC removed from my cable lineup. They couldn't do it.

So HOW - may I ask, can so many libs be so well informed about anything and everything on the Fox News forefront??

:rolleyes:

:cool:

Most of the libs here no doubt know that they are wrong about politics, business and a host of other issues. Yet they draw strength from belonging to a progressive and liberal website and feel empowered by being encouraged and continually re-affirmed by the sheep/liberal army.

But behind closed doors, most libs get their news from Fox.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the libs here no doubt know that they are wrong about politics, business and a host of other issues. Yet they draw strength from belonging to a progressive and liberal website and feel empowered by being encouraged and continually re-affirmed by the sheep/liberal army.

nail on the head!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it our fault that other networks use Fox as their political blooper reels? You honestly think anyone with any REAL integrity would limit themselves to just one source of news, nevermind one that is so insanely lopsided?

Besides, all we have to do is read a post by starinvestor and we'll know exactly what's coming out of their mouths. It's as if he's the station's stenographer.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Omg. Apparently, I didn't read star's entire post (couldn't even get through it, actually) because I didn't even see this line until dick6666 quoted it. This alone is almost as hilarious as the essential premise of the OP's post.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think anyone who takes dubious news sources seriously are not REALLY interested in politics and anyone who constantly attacks the opposition are not REALLY interested in development.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhh... "The Art of War"...

Know Your Enemy

Here's a little wisdom for ya:

"So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

"If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose."

"If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself."

"Therefore one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful."

Here's the part that you will understand and find familiar:

"All warfare is based on deception."

and

"Never will those who wage war tire of deception."

The problem is that cinservatives are conservatives because they have no physical ability to use empathy. Empathy is simply putting oneself in another's shoes and using the power of the mind to essentially feel what the other feels.

You are conservative because you don't know what other people feel. It is something that marks all conservatives.

Sooo... therefore, you and the rest of the gang will never actually win any conflict using the left brain of which, conservatives rely on to compute and interpret their environment to a large extent. The only conservatives that use the right side of their brain are guys like Flashy who use their right brain to predict trends in the market and to stay on the cutting edge of trading and or brokering.

If we ever want to win another conflict or war, then we will have to apply Sun Tzu's principles to their fullest extent.

The conservative way of waging war basically relies on overwhelming force to achieve any kind of victory. They absolutely do NOT know their enemy and continue to make the same mistakes over and over while constantly reacting to their enemy that seems unpredictable and finding it almost impossible to pre-empt their offenses.

Does that fucking sound familiar? You Goddamn conservatives continue to poison EVERYTHING.

The conservatives worked double and triple time to mold this country into the country that they want to live in. Well, they got what they wanted and now our country is a veritable JOKE!!!!!

That's okay... America found out after WWII that we don't ever actually have to win a war again. Just look at how we got our asses kicked in Vietnam, Korea and now we are losing the "war on terror".

We now have a liberal in the white house and you fucking douchebag conservatives have been whining and bitching every second of his presidency. With your bullying of the liberals, Obama has had to basically do everything the way that you assholes want it done. Including waging the war on terror exactly the way that you conservative idiots want to the detriment of our national security. Bailing out the banks exactly like you fuckers wanted. Gutting the healthcare initiative so as to make you whiny babies happy.

And still the baby whines and continues to throw it's tantrum to get even more of what they want with no sign of stopping. You fuckers are GLUTTONS of the highest order and are truly the very spawn of Satan that your Bible teaches you to oppose.

In short, fuck conservatives. They have been and continue to do the devil's bidding with pure glee and with a passionate fervor.

You fuckers may have all of the guns but you all lack intelligence, which will be your downfall. Keep buying bullets motherfuckers and then start your hostile take-over of this country. You will be DEFEATED and then your influence will be finally wiped from our culture and our country will become great again. We can't become great until a lot of you die, so start your war ASAP so that we can get back to the business of being human.

But, I like you Star, something inside of me thinks that you are not like most of those conservatives and can be counted on to do the right thing when confronted by truth. :wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was so happy when the local satellite service dropped Fox News and freed my libtard brain from it's poisonous clutches. They replaced it with al Jazeera. Now that's a fair and balanced news service!

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's okay... America found out after WWII that we don't ever actually have to win a war again. Just look at how we got our asses kicked in Vietnam, Korea and now we are losing the "war on terror".

Japan's one of the few countries that thrived after American intervention. Even then that war was won by brute force rather than the principles you've mentioned. I've looked at the history as best I can but it would appear they really didn't "know" the Japanese that well.

The Cold War was interesting with a few episodes of sabre-rattling but otherwise more of a case of nobody blinking as nobody had a bigger faster acting red button than the other and both knew it. Lot of intel and subterfuge and each knowing the other side relatively well in that one. And no actual "wars".

Who knows what is going on behind the scenes in Iraq and Afghanistan and there are surely some good people on the ground doing this kind of work but it doesn't particularly look like successful engagement from this side of the world - more of a framework for an unseemly scramble by corporate America (or indeed Europe) to take what they can.

Mark_UK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyway as for the original question or whatever it was 'dunno' is the answer because luckily we don't get to see too many wingnuts on our domestic programs.
As well as our free health service being the envy of the world and causing rightwing weirdos to cry we have this broadcaster which is also the envy of the world and it tends to produce programs which are on the whole reasonably well balanced without having too many political commentors with an axe to grind.

Last edited:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I thought Rupert Murrdoch owned all the newspapers in England and was trying to buy the BBC to round out his takeover of the world.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Omg. Apparently, I didn't read star's entire post (couldn't even get through it, actually) because I didn't even see this line until dick6666 quoted it. This alone is almost as hilarious as the essential premise of the OP's post.

Hilarious and absurd as it is, I think it is the essential premise.