If You Post Photos But Aren't Verified Why Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunkmunky

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I didn't become verified til very recently. For a long time it kind of weirded me out to make it official and be like "here's my dick, world!" but I'm very glad I did it and wish I had become a verified gold member earlier. It's a much better overall experience.

LPSG is after all a community and I feel like I can trust verified members much more.

Last edited:
D

deleted7862121

Totally with you, @BleyTwo. Why wouldn't someone want to be verified? You can do it elaborately and creatively or just whip it out and scrawl down your name on some paper and snap it. Then we know you're for real. There are so many fakes around! It takes a minute and is so easy to do. I wish it was mandatory!

Never understood it myself. I'm proud to be verified.

NerdyDCLoner

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally with you, @BleyTwo. Why wouldn't someone want to be verified? You can do it elaborately and creatively or just whip it out and scrawl down your name on some paper and snap it. Then we know you're for real. There are so many fakes around! It takes a minute and is so easy to do. I wish it was mandatory!
So the only benefit is having other men like yourself say you are real?

Not that alluring to me

Reactions: ncsudude009

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So the only benefit is having other men like yourself say you are real?

Not that alluring to me

I think most who want to get photo verified do so to gain Gold Member status (full access) without having to subscribe.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm pretty new to using the site, so the first mention I saw of it just said "full frontal nudity" for guys, and I didn't want to show my face. So I subscribed at the V-Day rate. I do see in the link above where this is clarified. So what I'm waiting for now is to change my idiotic ID name. But before that, I'm waiting for someone to fill my request to update my horrendously low-res avatar pic. :)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty new to using the site, so the first mention I saw of it just said "full frontal nudity" for guys, and I didn't want to show my face. So I subscribed at the V-Day rate. I do see in the link above where this is clarified. So what I'm waiting for now is to change my idiotic ID name. But before that, I'm waiting for someone to fill my request to update my horrendously low-res avatar pic. :)
Hi.
We are having a problem with avatars not updating. Post a request here to have it fixed.
Your Avatar Won't Update? Get That Fixed In This Thread....

Verification instructions are in the first post here: Photo Verification Requests.
You do not need to show your face.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
D

deleted3995701

I don't see the point of being verified tbh.

I never have a pen and paper beside me when I throw wood and I never think about verification.

Besides, I know I'm me and I also know absolutely no one on the planet would want to fake being me. My life isn't fabulous.

Pantsdownbitsout

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do kinda think it’s funny though when arguments get heated, you check and both sides have verified photo’s... Guys, we’re literally all arguing with our dicks out

Status
Not open for further replies.