If you said so.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello Andresito,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part LPSG.ORG forums now!
That's kind of weird, the forum is talking to me (and he even knows my name, this is really strange)

Anyway, how can I refuse to it?

I'm Andres from Buenos Aires, and I'm expecting entertainment and fun here, so basically that's all.

By the way, my english isn't perfect, so if any of you watch a mistake just make me the proper correction.

See you soon.

Suerte corazones.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if you're learning English I could provide some assistance.

Andresito said:
That's kind of weird, the forum is talking to me (and he even knows my name, this is really strange)

Good

Andresito said:
Anyway, how can I refuse to it?

"How I could I refuse it?"

Andresito said:
I'm Andres from Buenos Aires, and I'm expecting entertainment and fun here, so basically that's all.

The phrase "So basically that's all" is not needed

Andresito said:
By the way, my english isn't perfect, so if any of you watch a mistake just make me the proper correction.

"If any any of you find a mistake, send the correction to me"

-----
There are some fixes for you, I'm just kidding, I won't ever do that again. (I must come off as a real jackass on this site...) :biggrin1:

Welcome!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
Sorry to be a stickler but if you want to help him with his English that should be "Well if you're learning English I could provide some assitance".

Yeah I was expecting someone too correct me, I never did very well in school.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Sorry to be a stickler but if you want to help him with his English that should be "Well if you're learning English I could provide some assitance".

*lights a candle in remembrance of doublemeatwhopper*