If you start seeing a girl who you think might be a Size Queen

ticorico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Should you warn her that you are small or average before sex? Seems like it might make things easier on both parties to get that out of the way.

Problem is of course she may just think you are nuts for bringing it up to begin with.

What do you think?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a guy mentioned his penis before we'd been intimate, i'd think he was crass at best.
i'd never date him again.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's wise to bring it up at all. A small penis can work just fine, so long as you sport it with confidence and use it in a subtle, sensual sort of way (ie. don't start pounding away like a jackhammer). You're only inadequate if you think you are. You personally don't need to be concerned with this yourself though, you're not small by any stretch of the imagination.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's wise to bring it up at all. A small penis can work just fine, so long as you sport it with confidence and use it in a subtle, sensual sort of way (ie. don't start pounding away like a jackhammer). You're only inadequate if you think you are. You personally don't need to be concerned with this yourself though, you're not small by any stretch of the imagination.
that's a lovely idea...pity it's bollocks.

if a girl likes big cocks then there's nothing you can do with a pencil that will please her.

fortunately there are plenty of girls who prefer average and some who prefer small.

ticorico

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dolfette

why would you find it crass? if a small dick does nothing for you, why waste time with someone who can't give you what you need. and why waste his time.

i am not saying that i am going ot do this. but i wish i would have known my current girlfriend only liked large cocks and i never would have gotten involved with her. and in the future, i'd rather avoid chicks who can only be satisfied by big dicks.

although more and more i am starting to think chicks who like average and small guys are a very small minority

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think anyone would be better off without someone who thought in such mercenary terms though. No loss there at all.
i think that wanting a satisfying sex life is only seen as mercinary when it's the woman wanting.
dolfette

why would you find it crass? if a small dick does nothing for you, why waste time with someone who can't give you what you need. and why waste his time.

i am not saying that i am going ot do this. but i wish i would have known my current girlfriend only liked large cocks and i never would have gotten involved with her. and in the future, i'd rather avoid chicks who can only be satisfied by big dicks.

although more and more i am starting to think chicks who like average and small guys are a very small minority
because it is crass.
you're not even sure she'd want to sleep with you before you start telling her why she should or shouldn't.

and there are plenty of big guys who are shit in bed.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should you warn her that you are small or average before sex? Seems like it might make things easier on both parties to get that out of the way.

Problem is of course she may just think you are nuts for bringing it up to begin with.

What do you think?

I suppose it would depend on what made you think she might be a size queen.

If she leans in during lunch at your favorite restaurant one afternoon and confides to you, "honey, I know it's a bit premature since we haven't even moved past holding hands to kissing yet, but I just wanted you to know that I sure hope you have a huge wanger in case we fuck someday," you might want to mention something about your size to her.

Otherwise, not.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you are average there is no need to warn her. Average is what is expected 99% of the time. But if you are really small if possible i would (as a male) try and slip a few funny, light hearted comments in there just t o give her a clue of what to expect. Nothing serious, just very subtle hints so you dont seem like a perve thats only there for sex

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... this whole time I thought the title was just "If you start seeing a girl" - completely not seeing the size queen part. That's what I get for just reading the thread titles in the right-hand boxes of the site. Ignore my comments.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Women size queens (put importance on big) - 10%
Women in general who prefer big (size queens + non size queens) - 16%
Women who prefer some extra size, or big, in girth and/or length -75%
Women who prefer a penis to be both average girth and average length -20%
Women who prefer smallish -5%

It's appearing that the percentage is higher than 16% amongst black women and lower amongst Asian women but at this time I don't have any percentages to present.

Also, most guys think size queens only make up about 1% of women at most.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... this whole time I thought the title was just "If you start seeing a girl" - completely not seeing the size queen part. That's what I get for just reading the thread titles in the right-hand boxes of the site. Ignore my comments.

This is why people get called out for a number of reasons, they don't read all the post or titles, :wink:

I wouldn't tell her anything Kev1in, she should be satisfied with whatever size if you exude confidence.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why people get called out for a number of reasons, they don't read all the post or titles, :wink:

I wouldn't tell her anything Kev1in, she should be satisfied with whatever size if you exude confidence.
objection!

should be?

if the girl can only get off on huge then the girl can only get off on huge.
nobody should be satisfied with a sex life that doesn't satisfy.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
How should you know this?

Anyone who read my posts should realise that I provide backup/data for what I type. However, this is an instance I can't provide much proof. My knowledge stems from years of discussions in various forums and in 3d life. From paying close attention to how many size queens were around me at parties, in schools, at work, and even becoming very familar with what the waitresses like at a few places I've ate at on a regular basis. What is interesting to me is that Psychology Today's study in a way closely matches what I have come to believe. So I will provide their study. My posting was not based on their finding, but I think their study helps provide confidence that I'm not far off on my percentages.

I'm still somewhat in the dark about how many black women are size queens and how many Asian women are. I just don't have enough on that to give me much confidence in presenting any percentages on them. I've spent time at BET (black entertainment television) reading their discussions, and that along with my personal observations has indicated to me the percentage is significantly higher, but I'm just not sure what it is at this time.

My observations on Asian women have been few and far between and is therefore very limited at this time.

You can either accept what I say or dismiss it. People tend to only believe what they want to anyway, so would it make any difference if I could present links to back me up? I have been somewhat obsessed with this penis size subject for quite some time and am honest in what I type concerning my observations. I wish I had kept a numbers chart but I didn't. This is mostly just what my mind has figured out in percentage form. I know that sounds iffy, but I am very strong when it comes to numbers. I've always had strong natural abilty and was always number one in all math type classes, even into college. I'm not bringing that up to brag, but rather to perhaps help show that one can have confidence in numbers that I present from my study, as my mind sorts and processes this type stuff quite well.

Anyway, here is the Psychology Today study:
Psychology Today: Men's bodies--the survey