If you think about it...

bslate

Experimental Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Posts
57
Media
7
Likes
2
Points
228
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Male
Ok, from what i've read on this site about pumping and jelqing, do they not basically provide the same thing? They both force blood into the penis which according to jelqers, breaks down the tissue and allows for the penis to get larger. Now what i'm asking is that if pumping forces blood into the penis as well, would it not provide the same results as jelqing over a similar time period?
 
This point is debated, but I contend that pumping and jelqing are not the same thing.

In jelquing, you are creating a positive pressure.

In pumping, your body is exposed to a negative pressure (relative vacuum), and expands in response.

I think that pumping and jelqing complement each other.
 
I like what the last guy said.

Another thing to note is that depending on how you jelk (small deviations in technique), you are physically "working" the penis and soft muscle tissue inside to break it down.