if you wear a suit to work, what kind of underwear do you wear underneath?

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am always "STRAPPED". I usually wear one like the one in my avatar photo. I've been a 'STRAP HOUND' since I was in college like 10 years ago and have NEVER looked back--LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1:

"STRAPS ROCK BIIIIIG TIME"!!!

RICKY_27

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am always "STRAPPED". I usually wear one like the one in my avatar photo. I've been a 'STRAP HOUND' since I was in college like 10 years ago and have NEVER looked back--LOL:biggrin1::biggrin1:

"STRAPS ROCK BIIIIIG TIME"!!!

RICKY_27

I am a strap man myself, but not with my suits. I stick with my trunks when wearing a suit.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Arent all suits made like this, by default?
Mine are like that and I did not have to ask.

Yeah, M_P, it may still be true for Canada, but unfortunately not so anymore here in the USA. Over the years, the lining has
disappeared more and more and is now non-existing in off-the-rack suits and pants. Today you find them only in the very high
end suits, or custom made ones. To me if you are going to pay
top dollar in the first place, you might just as well go for custom
made. They fit perfectly from the very beginning instead of
having to be altered or adjusted to your body, and hang better
because of the better linings in the jackets and the pants.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wasn't being serious about the yeast infections. It's just that nylon doesn't breathe, and with bikinis it's in such a warm (or hot!) area.

To each, his own. The upside would be if they help you get to a nice level of that aphrodisiac called man-scent.

no i don't get yeast infections, although i have gotten jock itch a couple of times from over the years, but yeast infections, no.

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trunk briefs are hot, dude. Looks like you'd fill them well.

I usually wear trunks which i guess would be similar to boxer briefs just shorter in the leg, and sometimes briefs. I tried wearing boxers and even boxer briefs and it just didn't work for me. I don't mind showing a little bulge but for work a vpl would be tacky...

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought that was kind of strange that you asked that. yeah, they can get hot, but most places i have worked had air conditioning, so it does not happen very often. i don't even think about it.....plus i never had a broad complain about them!

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I bought my suits, the guy told me boxer briefs are the best underwear to wear underneath. I tried that, but it was obvious to others...two guys in my office asked if wore boxer briefs because they could see the line in my pants. I have since switched to my preferred underwear, briefs, and just wondered what everyone else wears?

I wear suits daily and wear CK boxer briefs they cling better to your body than regular boxers or other boxer briefs, or you could just wear briefs.

henryontims

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I go commando in suits. I walked in one morning to my partner's office in a light grey summer suit for a meeting. He was all smiles when his eyeline dropped to my crotch. I am not that big, but the surprise of noticing a guy not wearing underwear really made him speechless, I guess.

I try not to be that obvious...

Attachments