If you were a cartoon...

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
You're welcome. I thought that you may get milky over the pic. :smile:

Oh, I got verrrrrry milky :biggrin1: In fact, it got all churned up! I think it's butter now :eek::biggrin1::cool:

You can borrow my eyes if you give me some milk... :tongue:

It's a deal! You get the best milk in Britain and I get the best eyes in the world! :cool:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I *was* a cartoon character for a year or so, doing the voice of an animated character that was in development for a television show. It never aired, but I had a blast working with the cast during the creation of the show.

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!

Awesome, flame face! :biggrin1:

And yeah, invisi... if you're not too busy, think I could get in on this hot cartoon action? Haha! I'll be your best friiiiiiieeeend. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!

Awesome, flame face! :biggrin1:

And yeah, invisi... if you're not too busy, think I could get in on this hot cartoon action? Haha! I'll be your best friiiiiiieeeend. :tongue:

Okay. Rocky Le Bull...I will work on it. I had to stop working on Stacy's drawing as I was a bit tired. I will work on her drawing and then yours.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
heres me doing some sketching :biggrin1:

(i used to wear my hoodie alot when i drew this. it was the most recognizable thing about me in high school so i had to wear one in the pic lol)

Attachments